GOOD NEWS: MAKE ME jumps 15 spots (+15) on SPOTIFY!! GLORY moves up on iTunes & Amazon!! Today is the best day to request Make Me on radio!!

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, button said:

Yes, I know. No one is requesting. I feel bad OP. :britdrown:

touchmeangel has kept the positive side of things. Spotify growth has made 0 sense but she's somehow doing fine lmao. and itunes she's been pretty slowly falling despite slow radio pick up. it's still saveable I just don't understand why RCA doesn't say damnit Z100 and KIIS FM here is 1 million dollars to each of you to make this song a hit, goodbye

3 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

touchmeangel has kept the positive side of things. Spotify growth has made 0 sense but she's somehow doing fine lmao. and itunes she's been pretty slowly falling despite slow radio pick up. it's still saveable I just don't understand why RCA doesn't say damnit Z100 and KIIS FM here is 1 million dollars to each of you to make this song a hit, goodbye

A +56 update isn't going to cause the song to raise on iTunes, but I agree for the rest, they need to pay them.

Archived