Music Video Sins - Make Me, Pretty Girls And... TOXIC?!

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

Can we all just enjoy Glory and stop giving our coins to these *******? Because you know they get paid for views, right?

They do not get paid for views, that's not how YouTube works. :lessons: They get like 50 American cents everytime someone clicks an ad while watching their videos. I have cupcakes+, so they are not getting money from me. Only severe disappointment. :nyschool: 

Even huge channels with 500,000 or 1,000,000 subscribers that get upwards of 100,000 views on every video only make the equivalent of about $80,000 a year, which is hardly a lot.

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

They do not get paid for views, that's not how YouTube works. :lessons: They get like 50 American cents everytime someone clicks an ad while watching their videos. I have cupcakes+, so they are not getting money from me. Only severe disappointment. :nyschool: 

Even huge channels with 500,000 or 1,000,000 subscribers that get upwards of 100,000 views on every video only make the equivalent of about $80,000 a year, which is hardly a lot.

i don't want to give them my $50 cents when I can give my cents to Britney :tbh: 

Archived