Mexico Music Store Sells Britney's New Album 'Glory' Ahead Of Schedule

Jordan Miller

3 hours ago, TikTikBitch said:

Haven't heard it but interested if anyone's getting fillers vibe in the album or all hits? I need a new Blackout-no-skipping-any-songs from her...

Every song has something different and interesting so it's hard to say if they're fillers. Maybe What You Need and Hard To Forget Ya.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 hours ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

you definitely going to have it ;)

14067635_1250161778348542_26948173899794 

All of the comments are so good and this pic is HYPE! Let it be true... My expectations are higher than god :pumped:

14 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Every song has something different and interesting so it's hard to say if they're fillers. Maybe What You Need and Hard To Forget Ya.

Praying it's true! :myjam:

12 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

All hits. U can just love the album with just one listen, I'm very sure about it :hype:

Yesssssssss:makeitrain:

Ok fellow Criminals, Britney just delivered a masterpiece please do your bit and support the queen by purchasing the actual album when it comes out on August 26th!! It will be an absolute tragedy to not see this album at the top of the billboard charts. 

It amazes me how you guys cannot wait until the album officially comes out !:mariahstare:

everyone, literally everyone is asking for the album, getting it on the "deep web" as you call it and call yourselves fans. Yes, I'm judging y'all :tiffhair:

I consider it disrespectful! You're disrespecting all the work Britney put into it all these years to give us all what we wanted. 

At least buy it people :ririshade2::leaving:

2 minutes ago, DaRealMVP said:

It amazes me how you guys cannot wait until the album officially comes out !:mariahstare:

everyone, literally everyone is asking for the album, getting it on the "deep web" as you call it and call yourselves fans. Yes, I'm judging y'all :tiffhair:

I consider it disrespectful! You're disrespecting all the work Britney put into it all these years to give us all what we wanted. 

I'm not disrespecting anyone though. I've bought different formats of the Deluxe version, bought the Vinyl, I will buy the Japanese edition as well and I will be gifting.

11 minutes ago, DaRealMVP said:

I have four preorders waiting. A digital and physical copy and I gifted two preorders for my friends, so If that's not a fan, I don't know what is. 

Archived