Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I don't get Blackout from it, ITZ yes though. I mean we haven't heard the majority of the album and while DYWCO is single worthy there could be some other songs that are even better. 

blackout as the instrumental, that deep beat from the single beginning

You've obviously come across some haters or got sucked into trolling lol.. Honestly, the music is getting a lot of buzz.. Good reviews & good feedback

**EDIT** unless trolls & haters are having such a hard time complaining that now they just make up issues out of nowhere & "make it sound" like its a legit conversation somewhere lol  

I don't think anyone is wanting her to go back to EDM. I love Make Me, for me it's genuinely 10/10 and her best single in years.

I love the production and vocals on PS and DYWCO. The only one I'm not here for is Clumsy, it's throwaway filler and for me the basic drop masquerading as a chorus leaves it sounding like an unfinished demo. Brit's never disappointed musically when she's been involved and passionate about the project. That said I'm wanting/expecting better from what we haven't heard, I'll be disappointed if a lot of the tracks are just on par with PS/DYWCO. But I do feel we haven't heard the best, her team know these are solid album tracks but not singles.

The only thing people are complaining about is the Make Me performance. If she does that on the VMA stage she'll be dragged and rightfully so. She didn't bother performing her actual hits at BBMAs just so she wouldn't have to learn new choreo, so even though the BBMAs slayed I can see why they're worried they'll just rehash POM choreo. I'm optimistic she'll deliver, they wouldn't hype it to just deliver what we seen last night.

Archived