Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Exactly, I feel like she has something controversial and iconic up her sleeve :hype:

The only mess during this era was the MM video we got :grimace:...I could care less about the album cover or the insiders :chershade:

Music wise it has been PHENOMENAL and we have PROMO...the last time we had that was during the FF era and she was clearly NOT into it :britwtf:

Girl that was not Britney and I refuse to believe it was... I was watching the HAIM performance from GMA and couldn't even make it through the whole video... Idk who that girl was LOL

This promo May by better than Circus era Promo!

Brit has never SLAYED a album cover before so I didn't understand all the fuss TBH ... Her best cover is for her 1st GH album and Britney album cover & ITZ was okay nothing exciting 

I was really excited for the original video I won't deny that but what's done is done ... I hope we get to see it in full one day... MM video looked like it was for sure gonna be another iconic visual for her 

2 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I really feel like this is her Emancipation era!!

I feel like that performance was just to get her back out there and to get her back comfortable and confident performing at award shows in front of her peers and the entire world ... I'm glad MM didn't debut there ... She showed the world she can still put on an amazing show & who cares if it was from POM!

I Feel like she's going to go all out for this VMA performance she knows it has to be something iconic and memorable & if that vid she posted last month was any clue ... She's really going to slay us!

Then it's the IHeart radio festival she's performing at!

I mean Idc about the charts (long as Glory debut no1 I'm good)... I just can't believe she's performing again ... I mean 3 televised performances who would've guessed?

She also looks the best she has ever too & Glory seems to be her BEST album since Blackout almost tens yrs ago ... Her Emancipation is really upon us!

If she SLAYS (all her performances & remind us who she is ) and get more of her confidence back ... I think 2018 Super Bowl would be perfect .... Vegas would be done & her slaying the SB would be perfect promo for B10 and a world tour!

Yes I feel this is her Emancipation like Mariah Carey outstanding album emancipation of mimi. I just pray and hope that she give it her best, and I know she can do it!!!  I truly agree with all the words you said! couldn't have been said better.

14 minutes ago, getnaked281 said:

Yes I feel this is her Emancipation like Mariah Carey outstanding album emancipation of mimi. I just pray and hope that she give it her best, and I know she can do it!!!  I truly agree with all the words you said! couldn't have been said better.

Thank U!

I believe The VMAs is going to give MM the push it needs ... It's no26 ON iTunes currently & slowly rising on radio too!

She just needs that one big hit for the rest to flow in & MM can still do it. 

I'm glad they haven't gave up on it cause it holding in there with no performance or video yet LOL

53 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

I was waiting for you to make a thread like this after I found out you love MC!!! :mcry:

I agree a 1000000%, I feel like we have no idea how much we're about to be slayed!!

The album, then the VMAs, then we still have the I Heart Radio !!! AHHHH :o:hype: I feel so blessed

And that's all we know I'm sure it's things coming up that hasn't even been announced yet... They seem to be trying to stretch out the promo and not try and do everything in one week then say **** it LOL

OMG yes I love love me some MC darhling ... She's been SLAYIN her Vegas shows too & has been sounding better than ever lately ...MC, Britney and MJ is my Trinity & no one comes close or before!!!

I'm glad to see both of my girls killing it lately specially Brit!

Will it be a Britney/Gaga showdown at the VMA's? Gaga announced her song I wouldn't be surprised if she performs.

Imagine if she dropped a single or album soon and the Little Monsters chew up our B-Army and spit us out.

Gaga fans are more dedicated when it comes to votes, requests, streams, and more.

Brit-and-Jo1.jpg

Britney has won 5 VMA's also the MJ Video Vanguard Award. Most remember Gaga ruining Britney's moment.

Britney has been nominated 28 times.

Gaga is a 13 time winner and has been nominated 26 times.

latest?cb=20131107163214

How did Gaga ruin Brits moment? lol
When she presented MJ Vanguard award?The Bey announcement ruined Brits moment tbh..Anyway we don't know what will happen and can't speculate until we hear the single from Gaga...and I don't think there is anything to worry about cuz Gaga is not in her prime anymore and Brit has already had her moments so and the Army is stanning for a LEGEND...the monsters are stanning for an icon in the making so.. :bwink:

Archived