Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

I really feel like this is her Emancipation era!!

I feel like that performance was just to get her back out there and to get her back comfortable and confident performing at award shows in front of her peers and the entire world ... I'm glad MM didn't debut there ... She showed the world she can still put on an amazing show & who cares if it was from POM!

I Feel like she's going to go all out for this VMA performance she knows it has to be something iconic and memorable & if that vid she posted last month was any clue ... She's really going to slay us!

Then it's the IHeart radio festival she's performing at!

I mean Idc about the charts (long as Glory debut no1 I'm good)... I just can't believe she's performing again ... I mean 3 televised performances who would've guessed?

She also looks the best she has ever too & Glory seems to be her BEST album since Blackout almost tens yrs ago ... Her Emancipation is really upon us!

If she SLAYS (all her performances & remind us who she is ) and get more of her confidence back ... I think 2018 Super Bowl would be perfect .... Vegas would be done & her slaying the SB would be perfect promo for B10 and a world tour!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope she slays it hard so all those haters can eat there words I want her to own that stage. Don't be nervous and stiff strut on that ****** stage like your finally home Britney go hard and leave everybody watching entertained both in the audience and at home...I hope she feels the love from the crowd and goes hard 

32 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Slay me you flawless sis and your amazingly optimistic threads :hype:

godney-is-real.gif?w=680

I try and TBH its no where for her to go but up at this point... I can feel it in my bones it's going to be ICONIC & slay the BBMAs ... She's gonna surprise us all ... I mean she knows what she's got to do I mean it's the VMAs & her performances are always HUGE there & it's in NYC ... Where all her ICONIC performances happened!

41 minutes ago, derick said:

I hope she slays it hard so all those haters can eat there words I want her to own that stage. Don't be nervous and stiff strut on that ****** stage like your finally home Britney go hard and leave everybody watching entertained both in the audience and at home...I hope she feels the love from the crowd and goes hard 

I want her to go hard like she did here 

This proves she can still go in and go hard .... I'm sure the BBMAS gave her confidence a boost and she won't be afraid to let loose!

During the BBMAS she started out stiff and nervous but by time the Womanizer breakdown came she came alive and was comfortable!

I have no doubt this performance is gonna be better... The more she performs outside of Vegas the better she's gonna get... I just hope they kept the routine from the vid she posted last month 

1 hour ago, toysoldier88 said:

I'm happy she's out there again tbh, just waiting for the smash hit to happen:myjam:

I think MM can still happen if this performance turns out ICONIC & hopefully she opens the show!

Its Top 20 on Pop radio and steady rising on Rhythmic and HAC ... She could have her 1st sleeper hit with nice  longevity... I'm glad they are not giving up on it yet!

The VMAs is gonna make it a hit! #Bookmark me! :)

Archived