MESS

Santiago

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BSthendal said:

why do you believe everything posted on those fanpages? this looks fake af... it doesn't have any information more than tracklist... :watrusayin:

but whatever people here love to have reasons to meltdown... it's like they love to be a little crybabies and being attention whores :cuteneylaugh:

Aren't there supposed to be like 19 tracks or something too? 

18 minutes ago, BSthendal said:

why do you believe everything posted on those fanpages? this looks fake af... it doesn't have any information more than tracklist... :watrusayin:

but whatever people here love to have reasons to meltdown... it's like they love to be a little crybabies and being attention whores :cuteneylaugh:

You got no idea how reliable Britney Museum is, hun :omg:

18 minutes ago, BSthendal said:

This is a standard edition, not the deluxe one  :sickofu:

54 minutes ago, Santiago said:

Is team Britney gonna use only stills from Make Me "music video" (if it even applies as a music video) to promote everything?

I mean they keep posting them every time they announce something and it's not helping me to forget the tragic video and move on.

tumblr_m9bpx6zgL81rnc0ht.jpg

I'm getting FF era teas

tumblr_inline_oak9g2LKw21r03ipn_500.gif

Get over it bitxh it's the perfect way to promote and be conservative with funds :gtfo:

42 minutes ago, Six said:

Neither the one she just posted nor the album cover are in the actual video, they may be from a video, but those EXACT frames aren't in the official video in youtube. (I've been doing a lot of gifs and just noticed that lol)

It really looks like a screenshot, not a professional photo, though. The lighting is terrible.

13652182_1034768249976720_2130310175_n.j

9 minutes ago, blurryface said:

I just realized something

1. Invitation

2. Do You Wanna Come Over?

:moorangu: 

should we expect "Come In", "(Welcome to My) Room", "The Bathroom is Over There" and "This is Where I Paint Topless" to be some of the song titles too?

:moorangu: 

Here Are (My Vanilla Candles)

photo-62291.gif

16 minutes ago, QuickSandMakeMeOoh said:

Chrisnay was right the Make me Video reshot was for the Glory album booklet :hype:

So He didn't lie And the original Make me Video Coming before the VMA :flawless::flawless:

Actually, insiders on popjustice said days before Chrisnay made that thread that there was a photoshoot the same day the video was recorded 

I still have my doubts but we'll see, I lowkey hope he's not lying :selenerz:

calm down honestly, i feel like you're just complaining because the music video isn't the original and because make me is underperforming; beyonce's lemonade album cover was literally a screen-grab from the lemonade film, britney isn't the only person to do it. i think it's a good idea; it relates the single with the album

Archived