MESS

Santiago

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, anacondamp3 said:

calm down honestly, i feel like you're just complaining because the music video isn't the original and because make me is underperforming; beyonce's lemonade album cover was literally a screen-grab from the lemonade film, britney isn't the only person to do it. i think it's a good idea; it relates the single with the album

if we got stills from the original music video i may not be complaining right now. But we aint :thetea:

1 hour ago, Lord Bills said:

meltdowns is coming

xfq96o.png

i still hate the messy video and they share screenshot MESS

xfq96o.png

ikr?

xfq96o.png

like if the Make Me video mess wasn't bad enough

xfq96o.png

they chose to get things worst and offer us another reason to meltdown 

xfq96o.png

unbelievable.

Can we all stop for a second to remember that this came from a repurposed VMA promo poster and was literally edited on Photoshop to make an album cover? :lollistare: If the album turns out to be good, NOBODY will care about the cover 5 years from now tbh. I haven't complained about the Blackout cover since it came out because that album shut me the **** up.  2007Blackout.jpg

1 minute ago, SequinsForThought said:

Can we all stop for a second to remember that this came from a repurposed VMA promo poster and was literally edited on Photoshop to make an album cover? :lollistare: If the album turns out to be good, NOBODY will care about the cover 5 years from now tbh. I haven't complained about the Blackout cover since it came out because that album shut me the **** up. 

Doesn't matter how it looks. What matters is that she immortalized that atrocious video. Good album or bad album, we can never forget our mv meltdowns. :jackk:

2 minutes ago, Archaeologist said:

Doesn't matter how it looks. What matters is that she immortalized that atrocious video. Good album or bad album, we can never forget our mv meltdowns. :jackk:

Oh pleaseeee this meltdown is EXACTLY like the Gimme More meltdown of it's hey day and that has been long since forgotten :gtfo:

People think that video is iconic now. Not saying the new MM vid is iconic, but it's just a music video. Get over it. The song is good, she looks **** and happy and that's all that matters. :hairflip:

Nothing about this era is like femme fatale (my favorite Britney album). Make me is her best song since toxic and she looks amazing and sounds better than she has in 15 years. It's going to be a great era, even if the radio djs don't support music that isn't generic Justin beiber music or lame Justin timberlake/pink songs

Archived