HONESTLY! So sick of the comments: "Ill stream/YouTube/Buy/Pre-order when MM Original Video is released!

grevan

You know what? GET THE F OUT OF HERE THEN.

This forum is for REAL fans. Call me a Britard, delusional, whatever, I dont care! I want Britney as an artist to succeed this era and I am willing to do what it takes to get that done!

Can I do it alone? No. But Id rather do it with a few others who are actually PRO Britney and are helping build this era than keep seeing all the flop meltdown negativity.

STREAM on YouTube and Spotify, thumbs UP and watch the video and REQUEST Mediabase links! Dont be a flop fan.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I thought you guys were over commercial success and chart positions, and that we should just enjoy the music cause Britney doesn't need to prove herself :truthtea:

And this a pop music forum with a Britney section that only says "there's still lots of news and rumors to chat about"  

• Super Mods

I didn't realize the fact that I request MediaBase links everyday, have preordered the album, stream the music on Apple Music, stream the audio video & released video on YouTube, AND happen to prefer the original video over the released video makes me anti-Britney or a flop fan. :brityeah:

Please enlighten this forum about how to be a correct Britney fan? :tiffsmoke: I'm sure we're dying to know. :dontcare:

I wish we were all as united as we were a few weeks back. We had a great BBMA performance, a great lead single and we were all calling for the MV although some like me were more impatient than others. The MV changed everything :crying1:

But I do think some fans are using the terrible Disney MV as an excuse to be lazy. Just because the MV is lame, the song is ******* great so please can everyone stream the AUDIO, stream on spotify, request on radio, Tweet radio stations.... 

I'm annoyed about the MV mess too and I signed the petition and I keep Tweeting Britney about it, but this isn't a game. This is either we have a hit single and album or they fail and Britney doesn't release new music again for years and years. She's giving us quality music this era, please don't let her think we don't appreciate that :crying2:

43 minutes ago, grevan said:

You know what? GET THE F OUT OF HERE THEN.

This forum is for REAL fans. Call me a Britard, delusional, whatever, I dont care! I want Britney as an artist to succeed this era and I am willing to do what it takes to get that done!

Can I do it alone? No. But Id rather do it with a few others who are actually PRO Britney and are helping build this era than keep seeing all the flop meltdown negativity.

STREAM on YouTube and Spotify, thumbs UP and watch the video and REQUEST Mediabase links! Dont be a flop fan.

i still listen to MM. I love the song :myjam:

I dislike the MV :truthtea:

i'm not going to go out of my way. I already bought the song and pre-ordered the album. I've done my part :cooltshirt:

I don't listen to the radio, why would I request? :cigney:

the single success is not all on her fans. It's about promotion and the GP reception :chershade: 

All her fans already bought the song. What else do you want us to do OP?
to drain our bank accounts and fill Britney's teams pockets just for the charts? :sickofu:

I have a job, I have a life... if you don't have anything better to do than stream and ***** on this forum, then that's on you :riri:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

I didn't realize the fact that I request MediaBase links everyday, have preordered the album, stream the music on Apple Music, stream the audio video & released video on YouTube, AND happen to prefer the original video over the released video makes me anti-Britney or a flop fan. :brityeah:

Please enlighten this forum about how to be a correct Britney fan? :tiffsmoke: I'm sure we're dying to know. :dontcare:

You are the correct Britney fan, I dont sit there and watch the damn video everyday. I havent seen it in days! Has it been playing in 2x speed in a playlist with MM Audio and Piece of me since it came out 24 hours a day? Absofuckinglutely. 

I have a Spotofy webplayer tab with an American proxy playing Glory 24 h a day, I do links everyday, I tweet everyday. I do what needs to be done. 

And ALSO its not about CHART positions. I dont want this song or this era to die and disappear as fast as Boring Jane did. I want the GP to be exposed to this music. The same music that the radio is not supporting just because Britney is not a new young name. Same treatment JLO is getting now and same as Madonna for her passed 2 eras.

1 hour ago, Lord Bills said:

BRITARDS

tumblr_mzv9w4dD7V1tqcg6no1_400.gif

gtfo

Archived