What Don't Exhale Want Britney To Grow As A Artist?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, cho said:

I was just quoting you saying you didn't like the idea of lipping through downtempo tracks but I'm getting dragged to hell all over this thread so I'm sorry 

Why would you get dragged for that? 

I didn't read the thread after my last post. I'll have to go take a look.

If Britney wants to do slower songs, how could anyone not expect her to sing live? 

7 hours ago, A.D. said:

FF was a solid album mostly due to the deluxe edition because the standard one is albeit generic thanks to tracks like Drop Dead, Big Fat Bass, Trip to Your Heart and Gasoline. They could've been easily replaced by Up N'Down, He About to Lose Me, Selfish and Don't Keep Me Waiting :cigney:

BJ wasn't an album imo because of two very obvious reasons: a marketing technique to promote Vegas and the content was nothing but a rehash of familiar house/EDM sound that was really popular in the early 2010's and still is to some extent :grimace:

I was actually afraid for Glory in the beginning because Britney posted a video jamming to Hey Mama and another one where she did a backflip to Rihanna's BBHMM and I LOATHE both of those songs :beysip:

BJ was just an excuse to launch Vegas and get her name out there (Madonna does it all the time too just to go on Tour) 

They thought WB was gonna cause controversy and was gonna sale on her name alone like FF, Circus & 3 did but it backfired and became whole debacle.

FF had some good songs mainly thanks to Max but as a whole it wasn't that good.  Inside Out should've been 4th single and we would've gotten another Top 10 and a 5th single if Criminal didn't happen.

I wasn't worried about Glory cause I knew Brit was in a much better place and seemed passionate about the music and performing again so I knew she'd deliver ... Then when I heard it was going to be more R&B&Hip Hop I really wasn't worried but more so excited!

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm not sure what is directed all to me.

I love Britney's ****** image! It's what attracted me to her and her music.

That being said, I wouldn't be against topic songs or story based songs. 

That's personally what I get out of the experimenting part. MM is an insult to her past videoes. Perfume was a hiccup but it did its job for the time. 

I'm all over the place with this post. 

MM vid is a awful awful low budget trash of a vid LOL

I thought I was watching a Rihanna or Selena Gomez video LOL

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Why would you get dragged for that? 

I didn't read the thread after my last post. I'll have to go take a look.

If Britney wants to do slower songs, how could anyone not expect her to sing live? 

She can't do mid tempos and lip omg the horror and embarrassment it would bring her and ours way :nyheadache:

4 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Some people just have different opinions sis :tbh:

People who don't like PS aren't hating or not wanting her to grow as an artist. I just hear awful vocals on the chorus, complete opposite of what you hear. Not hating just keeping it real. :sipney:

Prehaps U should schedule an ear cleaning. Just throwing that out there! :chershade:

Archived