Jump to content

One Thing I Do Know Is That You ******* Wont Shade 'Britney'


It's Max Bitch

Recommended Posts

with your dumb *** flop *** trying to make a chronological list :lanacackle:

how dare some of u try to compare her last 4 albums with her first 4 and then dare to justify your comparison of Britney Jean and Britney because they were both flops? :rihcackle: Sistrens Britney era slayed in every way, what the hell are you talking about :rihcackle:

where's Britney Jean's Slave, Overprotected, 7 million Pepsi deal, a big screen movie, worldwide domination. ***** tell me where :chershade:

where were Britney's vocals on Brenda Joan, for that matter :mjpopcorn:

Link to comment
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, It's Max ***** said:

with your dumb *** flop *** trying to make a chronological list :lanacackle:

how dare some of u try to compare her last 4 albums with her first 4 and then dare to justify your comparison of Britney Jean and Britney because they were both flops? :rihcackle: Sistrens Britney era slayed in every way, what the hell are you talking about :rihcackle:

where's Britney Jean's Slave, Overprotected, 7 million Pepsi deal, a big screen movie, worldwide domination. ***** tell me where :chershade:

where were Britney's vocals on Brenda Joan, for that matter :mjpopcorn:

preach it sister! :lessons:
"Britney" album did not sell like 2 albums before it, but it has iconic songs and the whole era was iconic. Comapring it to BJ should be punished. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, openwatersurfer said:

I'm pretty sure the reason Britney didn't sell well was because that is when record sales began to decline for most people? :lanacackle:

Her shift in image turned off a lot of people and there was backlash as a result. The album's lead didn't even make it to top 10,and the rest of the singles flopped hard in the U.S. Much of the album is essentially a Crossroads soundtrack and the Teen Pop sound was on its way out.

Britney still sold millions because she was everywhere. She was the IT girl,a phenomenon,ect. I also feel that the September 11 attacks might have impacted the album's performance as well.

Make no mistake ,though. The album is nowhere near being a flop.:MJ:

 

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

Her shift in image turned off a lot of people and there was backlash as a result. The album's lead didn't even make it to top 10,and the rest of the singles flopped hard in the U.S. Much of the album is essentially a Crossroads soundtrack and the Teen Pop sound was on its way out.

Britney still sold millions because she was everywhere. She was the IT girl,a phenomenon,ect. I also feel that the September 11 attacks might have impacted the album's performance as well.

Make no mistake ,though. The album is nowhere near being a flop.:MJ:

 

Yeah I see what u mean.

Did it sell more than In the Zone? I'm flop fan for not knowing this :ipass:

Link to comment
1 hour ago, spin it and twerk it said:

The only comparison to Britney Jean is with Britney, is they have a similar name... Nothing else.

Lol he compared SLAVENEY to bjney...when ppl think of "old Britney" or say they want back the old Britney they are referring to Britney during THAT era:hype:

Link to comment
2 hours ago, nels64 said:

The comparisons aren't that those albums were similar at all. It's the function that they had in each half of her career are similar. 

Circus-Glory represent very similar career progressions as Baby-ITZ do. It's just at a waaaaaay smaller scale. 

Of course her first 4 albums will forever be waaaaaaaay ahead of her current 4. Hopefully Glory will be a return to peak form. But if you look at Circus as a new beginning, she kind of followed a similar pattern as her early career. 

It was like Larry said oh! We'll just hit all the exact points we did when you were younger and it'll work again. And obviously it didn't but the similarities are there. 

This. It's not about the sales, it's more of her musical direction.

Link to comment
43 minutes ago, SoulSilver said:

This. It's not about the sales, it's more of her musical direction.

Britney's musical direction was urban pop and pop...bj is trash sang by some unknown ***** over a basic techno beat...slave was ground breaking and started trends(see floptina's dirty) Df trend did bj start 

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Britney is my fave album and era and the fact these basic cumbuckets dare put it in the same sentence as BJ is atrocious. Britney was platinum, BJ sold 700k :orangu: how dare u tbfh

Sis Britney sold 5 million in the US (5x Platinum) and 11 million worldwide. :excuseme: Mostly due to her dropping her innocent teen girl image so the soccer moms were shocked probably and stopped using her.  

The 700k of Britney Jean is worldwide by the way. :bthink:

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, button said:

Sis Britney sold 5 million in the US (5x Platinum) and 11 million worldwide. :excuseme: Mostly due to her dropping her innocent teen girl image so the soccer moms were shocked probably and stopped using her.  

The 700k of Britney Jean is worldwide by the way. :bthink:

Britney slays tbh, even tho it didnt sell as much as oidia and bomt it still sold more than any pop basic girl today :mhm: and omg at the bj numbers :gloria: 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...