Would you guys be really disappointed if Britney does not perform at the vmas

BritRiRiBey

Would you guys be really disappointed if Britney does not perform at the vmas  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

There's too many coincidences

First there were rumors that the VMAs producers were trying to have Britney performing.

Then 2 shows cancelled just before the VMAs

And the perfect timing, the album will be released 2 days before the VMAs. They probably chose that date for that reason.

It's too much :Arianabye:

NO because i do NOTTT understand how this fan base repeats past mistakes year after year after year!! DO NOT expect ANYTHING unless its confirmed by someone LEGIT or Britney posts it herself.. you all believe this rumors or coincidences and then have meltdowns when they happen! The MM video is a different case because that was just a ******* mess on britneys end. But you all create these rumors and then get too hyped. Expect nothing and then be pleasantly surprised if it happens. its better that way. trust me.

Just now, jokobitch said:

NO because i do NOTTT understand how this fan base repeats past mistakes year after year after year!! DO NOT expect ANYTHING unless its confirmed by someone LEGIT or Britney posts it herself.. you all believe this rumors or coincidences and then have meltdowns when they happen! The MM video is a different case because that was just a ******* mess on britneys end. But you all create these rumors and then get too hyped. Expect nothing and then be pleasantly surprised if it happens. its better that way. trust me.

I was going to type similar post, but then I saw this response. Agree 100%. :tbh:

I won't be disappointed because she already performed at the Billboards, is performing at iHeartRadio and doing Carpool Karaoke. To me, (other than everything else), she's been doing a lot for us already and her not performing wouldn't be that bad, honestly. I'm more worried about the potential meltdowns that will occur if she doesn't, though :awks:

However if she does end up performing, I will be one happy person :kisses2all:

Interesting question, 

I honestly believe she is going to open the show, when I heard the rumors about Gaga I didn't believe it.  She's awesome right now, her album will be dropping, she has this single to promote,. Its happening.  I can't wait 

On a similar note,.  I was super excited about the make me video and ignored all the rumors so maybe is should try and prepare.  Nah, it's happening

12 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I WILL BE DISSAPPOINTED EITHER WAY CAUSE TOU HAVE AN ALBUM OUT AND YOU CANCELLED TWO SHOWS. Idk maybe you like to BE SECOND BEST BUT I DONT. I will at least try

Archived