Would you guys be really disappointed if Britney does not perform at the vmas

BritRiRiBey

Would you guys be really disappointed if Britney does not perform at the vmas  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

There's too many coincidences

First there were rumors that the VMAs producers were trying to have Britney performing.

Then 2 shows cancelled just before the VMAs

And the perfect timing, the album will be released 2 days before the VMAs. They probably chose that date for that reason.

It's too much :Arianabye:

MTE :lolnoworries:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

NO because i do NOTTT understand how this fan base repeats past mistakes year after year after year!! DO NOT expect ANYTHING unless its confirmed by someone LEGIT or Britney posts it herself.. you all believe this rumors or coincidences and then have meltdowns when they happen! The MM video is a different case because that was just a ******* mess on britneys end. But you all create these rumors and then get too hyped. Expect nothing and then be pleasantly surprised if it happens. its better that way. trust me.

Well but rumours have been coming true lately.. BBMA's, the scrapped music video, lots of song titles that we talked about months ago, a new song per week, Carpool Karaoke, some faith won't hurt :BBMAney:

1 minute ago, Rachel Green said:

Well but rumours have been coming true lately.. New album with an artsy fartsy direction, BBMA's, the scrapped music video, lots of song titles that we talked about months ago, a new song per week, Carpool Karaoke, some faith won't hurt :BBMAney:

yeah and then rumors also that the video wasn't scrapped by her UK publicist and Bradley Stern and a bunch others claiming to be "insiders" and look what happened. Faith hurts everything in this forum lets be real

6 minutes ago, BritRiRiBey said:

I WILL BE DISSAPPOINTED EITHER WAY CAUSE TOU HAVE AN ALBUM OUT AND YOU CANCELLED TWO SHOWS. Idk maybe you like to BE SECOND BEST BUT I DONT. I will at least try

I like to be second best? what are you saying.. you're gonna try to perform at the VMA's? lol what are u on. Good luck with your meltdown if she doesn't perform and only presents something !!

18 minutes ago, BritRiRiBey said:

It's not about that it's about her taking back her crown instead of having bey or Gaga to kill her thunder. I mean at least try 

no if she's smart she will use them and not just be used...wait until next year and MAKE them nominate her and have her win during the 10th year since her last performance and slay a performance it would solidify her comeback...we've waited 9 years...besides by then she will be 100% comfortable performing the new stuff...

4 hours ago, derick said:

no if she's smart she will use them and not just be used...wait until next year and MAKE them nominate her and have her win during the 10th year since her last performance and slay a performance it would solidify her comeback...we've waited 9 years...besides by then she will be 100% comfortable performing the new stuff...

I'm sick of she will be comfortable 100%...Britney had years to get it together and by then nobody would give a damn. I will say this if Britney kills it at the heart radio then I have faith. I already believe now that she is capable of doing it. I see it in her performances and the mm orig vid and I know she gonna have nerves but at this point I want to see her at the vmas performing so bad now. I want her to wear that 2007 outfit too

I voted no because there's nothing in between. My two differing reasons are thsee.

For years I've been over the VMAs. They lost their bloom a long time ago to me and let's face it music videos are not what they used to be. Music videos used to be much more of an influential art form  when MTV actually played them. So it kind of boggles my mind that they give Awards out for them yet it's basically a reality TV channel now.:truthtea:

The reason I would be disappointed is because I'd feel really bad for the people who had to rearrange hotels, tickets, flights, all of their plans, for no good reason. If she cancelled two shows and doesn't perform then there better be a pretty good dingdong reason for it! Like an important wedding or serious family **** 

But there is a big part of me that just wants her to take that stage and redeem herself from 2007

19 minutes ago, BritRiRiBey said:

I'm sick of she will be comfortable 100%...Britney had years to get it together and by then nobody would give a damn. I will say this if Britney kills it at the heart radio then I have faith. I already believe now that she is capable of doing it. I see it in her performances and the mm orig vid and I know she gonna have nerves but at this point I want to see her at the vmas performing so bad now. I want her to wear that 2007 outfit too

It's not about what your sick of cuz ppl will not be soft on Britne b/c of what she went thru they feel she should be pass that **** by now she will definitely be nervous period and with the fake *** fans she has one bad performance could mean they boycott her during that week...it would be more special if she waited one more year anyway...like bey did for the bet awards 

I was going to say "No" because I've been getting my hopes up since 2008 lololol but then my gut said YES!!!! I would be very disappointed because I think that this is 100% the time that she NEEDS to do it! Everything seems so  aligned and perfect. She is really on fire right now & with the release of "Glory" it just seems as if it would be a wasted opportunity! 

On the other hand, I can see how it would be an incredibly stressful performance for her. A VMA performance would have GLOBAL attention with a lot of press drudged up on her 2007 performance! Everybody would literally be watching to see what happens & even an A+ performance could have a few bad angles or 1 misstep and it would be a PR nightmare! 

I think that it could be a fantastic redemption and really be the ENDING moment that finalizes the "breakdown era" for good. I think for it to be successful there would have to be FULL trust with the producers of the VMA's to not intentionally look for weak spots & that might be the exact reason it's never been on the table. 

Of course, I will be disappointed because, after the 2 cancelled shows in Vegas, of course we are all wishing and praying she's gonna do something at the VMAs.

BUT, the album will be released, the Carpool karaoke sequence will be all over the internet, creating the buzz and I'll try to sta positive and keep my energy to listen the album on repeat :) She will perform few songs at the iHeart Festival so that will be a consolation :)

No... bc i dont expect anything based on rumors, ofc it would be amazing if she did but its not the end of the world if she doesn't either :yaknow: we still have iheart radio and im sure shes gonna do something more.

Its not like im gonna have a meltdown like "im so done with her, im canceling my preorder, her team are so ******* stupid, this era is a mess" :chershade::orly:

it's just perfect chance for her, she is confident again, has a new album...if not now then when? 
yes, it's only an award show (which is lame now) but she has history here and her last VMA perfomance is considered really bad...so i think she should perform once again for the last time 
I won't have a meltdown if she is not performing tho 

Archived