Alleged Leaked Production Notes Claim Lady Gaga Will Open The VMAs With New Song "Chaos Angel"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe this at all... even if she is performing she won't open. MTV knows if they have britney performing... they will want her and only her to open the vmas. Britney hasn't performed on a VMA stage since 9 years ago now?  Yeah I'm sorry but ratings would sky rocket more for britney rather than Gaga opening..   they need something serious to kick off the show.  I love lady Gaga and am very excited for her new music but britney comes first. :bigtime:

I'm a massive Gaga fan as well so it would be amazing if she and Britney were to both perform that night!

I can't wait for LG5, wasn't really a big fan of Cheek to Cheek and i much prefer Gaga's pop music.

Not sure what to think of the title 'Chaos Angel' but i'm sure the song will be good!

58 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Lmfao look. its gonna be a flop. Gaga is not cute enough to be a major pop girl anymore. Sorry not sorry. Looks do matter to the GP. PLUS she's incredibly pretentious, nobody likes that ****

Ummm...What...? Looks matter a lot less now than they did even when Gaga first came out, and I think Gaga gets better looking as she gets older. But that's a unnecessarily mean thing to say, so why even bother saying it at all?

54 minutes ago, srestr said:

It's so hard being both a Gaga and Britney fan

Why?  Lol

Are you kidding me? First Katy and now Lady Gaga? :britoverit:
It could be a coincidence.... but since I can count Britney's promo days on the fingers of one hand, it would be nice if those days were only hers. I'm being immature right now, the VMA can't focus on Britney alone, I know that, but the fact that there's always someone else ready to steal away the attention from her like nothing else matters, during one of her rare promo days, is annoying nonetheless.
I'm being immature AND overdramatic tonight... oh no! :o  I'd better go to bed now!

Just now, MakeMe... said:

I AM TERRIFIED!! IF THIS IS TRUE WHAT IS BRITNEY DOING AT VMAs IF RUMORS ARE TRUE?? :decisions::decisions:

RUMORS that's just it. Nothing  has been confirmed  by Team britney or britney herself that she's doing the VMA'S. 

I'm sure Team britney have something up there sleeves for the dates she canceled of the  POM shows. 

Whatever it is I'm sure it's gonna be amazing, or she's probably  going to Hawaii :gimmemoar:

You guys do realize Britney or her team Never Confirmed a VMA'S performance right?.:thetea:

Yes she canceled 2 POM shows but honestly it could be something  else, maybe a suprise concert like she did with femme fatale when her album was released. 

So what ever Britney and her team have plan for that day I'm sure it's gonna blow us all away!:hype:

Archived