Alleged Leaked Production Notes Claim Lady Gaga Will Open The VMAs With New Song "Chaos Angel"

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Will Lady Gaga kick off the 2016 VMAs with a new song titled "Chaos Angel?"

lady-gaga-chaos-angel-vmas

Will Lady Gaga kick off the 2016 VMAs with a new song titled "Chaos Angel?"

If this purported production draft is anything to go by, then Mother Monster has her sights set on a huge return come August 28. Deciphering through the lo-res copy, it appears Gaga will take the stage at the start of the night and perform a song titled "Chaos Angel."

We can't confirm whether or not the sheet is real, however fans are claiming it originated from 22 Degrees, a professional television and live event lighting company.

The timing is extremely curious, considering it's rumored Gaga will drop her lead LG5 single in the next 30 days.

There's also a rumor Britney Spears is opening the show as well.

Where there's smoke there's fire! Or in this case... chaos.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hispanicney said:

It's not true. I dont understand why Jordan continues to post rumors as "news". 

Because he is posting everything that is related to Stefani Germanotta... and every event she is slightly figuring into becomes a Lady Gaga news like if she was the main act.

(Btw... Chaos angel... what a dumb pretentious Title..)

3 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

I don't think so. I just read that she is now filming the new season of American horror story, so I doubt she has the time to

prepare for promo, a performance and everything that comes with it:dontlike:

The season should be almost done filing by now. It starts like 2 weeks after VMAs. She's also not the main character like last season. 

Archived