OMG That ******* Stood Her Up!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, BeyRaeGrande said:

Okay but if the lyric is FRI-DAY, is anyone answering why the shitty video is on Saturday??? :xcuseme:

Because she was already thinking a mile a minute about somebody on Friday. Brit is a busy gal, basic men had to audition on a Saturday. 

:drinky::drinky::drinky:

On 8/7/2016 at 0:05 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:xcuseme: Michael, if Britney ******* Spears and her friends tell you to show up someplace on Saturday at 1:15pm, you better show the **** up on Saturday at 1:15pm. :MJ: This ***** never shows up to the actual auditions! :omgawd: Never trust a ******* waiter to give you good ****, ladies. Bookmark me. :thetea:

On 8/7/2016 at 0:14 PM, grandespears94 said:

Michael shows up to her house in the second video coming this Friday :orly:

But seriously tho. I made a thread asking if anyone know who Michael is. He's cute.. "I'm there" 

Who is he???? 

I Found Michael!! :hype:   https://twitter.com/Michael_Mealor   

He IS the guitar swinging guy

Apparently he is Ricky Dillon's "Soul Cycle Instructor"

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 2:09 AM, Doug said:

Lmao he was so generic and white I didn't even realize the one making out with her wasn't him. They all looked the same to me.

:weusay::weusay::weusay::weusay::weusay:

That's one of the reasons I miss the original casting. I need some diversity. :sickofu:

Lmao same here :lanacackle:

On August 7, 2016 at 4:09 AM, Doug said:

Lmao he was so generic and white I didn't even realize the one making out with her wasn't him. They all looked the same to me.

:weusay::weusay::weusay::weusay::weusay:

That's one of the reasons I miss the original casting. I need some diversity. :sickofu:

Ditto sis. I thought it was the same guy. 

Ugh, justice for original MM and that rainbow of ****. 

Archived