MM MV gaining traction/views quick!

grevan

Well maybe this was all a PR stunt but it appears to be working today! It took about 24 hours for the video to hit 2 million views, but a mere 8 hours after that we see the views have almost doubled to 4 million (3.756mil at the time of writing)!

It could be better, but given that this fan base is not supporting the MV, the numbers are quite good!

ST(R)EAM MAKE ME ON YOUTUBE NOW REGARDLESS IF YOU HATE IT! <3 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, grevan said:

Well maybe this was all a PR stunt but it appears to be working today! It took about 24 hours for the video to hit 2 million views, but a mere 8 hours after that we see the views have almost doubled to 4 million (3.756mil at the time of writing)!

It could be better, but given that this fan base is not supporting the MV, the numbers are quite good!

STEAM MAKE ME ON YOUTUBE NOW REGARDLESS IF YOU HATE IT! <3 

Steam... like a pot full of vegetables?

5 minutes ago, Faded said:

Steam... like a pot full of vegetables?

GOD DAMNIT lmao!! I did not mean to bring Sabi into this

13 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

By 24 hours, WB had 3.5 mill views apparently. 

But the army had WB's back.. and apparently we do NOT have Make Me's back lmao

19 minutes ago, grevan said:

I feel like a lot of them are watching it more than they're admitting.  :truthtea:  But after all the stories about the video being reshot, curious non-fans are probably checking it out, which could be why its numbers have improved.  I've watched it a couple times and don't really have any desire to watch it again, but I'll play it in the background and help the queen out. 

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

I feel like a lot of them are watching it more than they're admitting.  :truthtea:  But after all the stories about the video being reshot, curious non-fans are probably checking it out, which could be why its numbers have improved.  I've watched it a couple times and don't really have any desire to watch it again, but I'll play it in the background and help the queen out. 

Slay? :orly: 

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I've watched it a couple times and don't really have any desire to watch it again, but I'll play it in the background and help the queen out. 

Im not gonna lie I did NOT meltdown and have supported the version we got BUT it is a tad boring and I dont care to actually watch it but I do care to have it playing in a playlist in 2 browsers logged into two different google accounts using a different IP lmao...

2 minutes ago, Kisle said:

Slay? :orly: 

Kisle.. I love you so hard rn. You have been killing it with the support these last 2 days

4 minutes ago, grevan said:

Im not gonna lie I did NOT meltdown and have supported the version we got BUT it is a tad boring and I dont care to actually watch it but I do care to have it playing in a playlist in 2 browsers logged into two different google accounts using a different IP lmao...

Damnnn, look at you go! :lollipop:  Britney would be so proud. :lollipop:

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Damnnn, look at you go! :lollipop:  Britney would be so proud. :lollipop:

I just want the single to grow, the GP to love it, and any negative stigma B carries to go away. She produces quality, current music and I wanna shut up the haters and doubters. 

Archived