Sorry is more boring but has billion views and fans making no fuss

HenryBai

24 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

Ariana fans have hated the videos this era, and she got lucky the GP liked DW considering she drops her singles if they don't make Top 5 on debut week which DW didn't do anyways. 

I understand but IMO it's pointless to compare Britney and Ariana, they both have very different demographic and they both market different aspects of their talents. Britney is known for her iconic videos.... Britney has never been the kind of artist that releases bland videos.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

I understand but IMO it's pointless to compare Britney and Ariana, they both have very different demographic and they both market different aspects of their talents. Britney is known for her iconic videos.... Britney has never been the kind of artist that releases bland videos.

I get what you're trying to say it's just some fans are being way too dramatic, the video did harm the single and the video does suck but that's no reason to swear to never listen to MM again.

I'm not gonna blindly support something that I don't like. The word your forgetting to think about in this post is aesthetic. All of the videos you mentioned good or bad they all fit with the aesthetic of the song. They go with them, it flows and there's a connection. There's a disconnect with make me because the the song and the video are polar opposites.

i will continue to listen to the song but I can't bring myself to watch the video again.

You just can't compare their situations.

Do you really think his fans gave him all those billion views? Other artists' fans don't have to worry about it, because all of those artists are already in the GP's preference. So whether fans like what they do or not, or even those fanbases tried to sabotage their idols, the GP is still there giving views.

In Britney's case, whether her fans support everything she does or not, she's still out of the GP's preference, so she can't compete with them, at least in that sense. If the video is good enough, the GP will watch it independently of fans complaining or not. So if there's people in here mad about the video and won't support it, the rest of you shouldn't worry about it because it really makes no difference.

It's saddening that we are expected to lower out standards towards Britney, queen of mother ******* videography: BOMT, OIDIA, Slave, Toxic, womanizer, etc.

some of you britards backtrack every time (video will save the song in chart, guess what, nope), all hail godney for whatever it is. You should stay strong on what you preach for, not backtrack on everything in order to accomodate team b and their mess. Have some standards.

:Arianabye:

Archived