Sorry is more boring but has billion views and fans making no fuss

HenryBai

2 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

I love Britney and will continue to love her and support her even though I am extremely disappointed that this is the vision she had for the song... Because usually when she takes the rains, her visions are superior to what they originally wanted her to do but this is not the case with Make Me. I'm not even disappointed because we didn't get the original video, if Britney wanted to change it then props to her for speaking up... I am not disappointed because she changed the video, I am disappointed because of the video we got.

well the first part doesn't really matter tho. I'm just happy that you will continue to support her.:kisses2all:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, telluwhat said:

Justin Bieber performed it everywhere on ellen, good morning america and every other show

there is a reason it has more than billion views 

feel sorry for you:sickofu:

Yep, actual promo makes GIANT differences :chershade: when will MM??? Plus, Justin Bieber's target audience is pubert girls with thirsty vaginas that's why it has over a billion views. 

9 minutes ago, Smokez said:

Sorry is not boring. It had great dancing! Why couldnt have Britney done that instead of this stupid ****.

Great dancing??? :rihcackle::shadelaugh::HAHAHA: Honey, a bunch of puberts shaking her *** is not dancing.

Go and watch Overprotected darkchild remix, that's dancing :rihit:

19 minutes ago, SoLucky said:

Was the original sorry video shot by David lachapelle? :cigney:

THIS.

If her Team didn't continually build fans' expectations up, only to pull the rug out from them, nobody would be upset right now.

And the fact that it happens over and over and over again. :wontcry:

I was thinking about this today...

When was the last time that Britney over delivered? 

She's been doing great so far this era... The overhaul of POM over delivered. The BBMA performance over delivered. MMO (the song) over delivered for most fans. The Private Show visuals over delivered.

But then the MM video was triggering, because it was a repetition of the disappointment from the FF and BJ eras. I mean, for a good five year period her Team constantly built fans up, just to disappoint them later. So I guess this is just fear playing out - fear that this era will regress back to a time when it was very difficult to be a B fan.

4 minutes ago, StepIntotheClub said:

the someday video (AKA her most forgetable video ever) is better than Make Me

however I think we need to support it but not defend it.

just whatch it, let it play on mute, whatever you can to support it

or don't, i'm not your dad you can do whatever you want

yes that's what i m trying to say. if you don't like it, don't act like a hater, just support in other ways.

BTW, mute on youtube does't count views, volume must be higher than 40% or so, lol :hype:

26 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

You can't compare Justin to Britney, for him it worked in his favor because people had the mental image that he was still a kid, the video helped the general public disassociate Justin from the song and love the song for what it is.

People don't listen to Adele for her videos, completely different demographic also.

You can't compare Ariana to Britney either, Ariana has a style, her videos are filled with beauty shots with barely any iconic moments.

It's completely dumb to compare Britney to other artists because BRITNEY IS BRITNEY. Ever since her first video of her came out, she's known for her iconic videos filled with choreo, **** shots... And just simply iconic and impactful.... Which Make Me is not.

Britney's fans are completely different than the demographic of Adele, Ariana and Justin.

I love Britney and will continue to love her and support her even though I am extremely disappointed that this is the vision she had for the song... Because usually when she takes the rains, her visions are superior to what they originally wanted her to do but this is not the case with Make Me. I'm not even disappointed because we didn't get the original video, if Britney wanted to change it then props to her for speaking up... I am not disappointed because she changed the video, I am disappointed because of the video we got.

Ariana fans have hated the videos this era, and she got lucky the GP liked DW considering she drops her singles if they don't make Top 5 on debut week which DW didn't do anyways. 

Archived