New tweet

Widowmaker

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

She doesn't need to do damage control, she didn't like the original video  end of story people need to get the **** over it it's not the end of the world and there's so many more awesome things happening this era  

We don't know what happened. They were trying to hype us up by giving us pictures from the set, and now that video's gone. If they at least told us what happened, it wouldn't be as bad. I'm not one of the people who's cancelling my preorder or saying I'm unstanning her, I'm just frustrated. I am excited for this era, it looks like it is going to be big. All I want from this is to know what actually happened to the video.

5 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

We don't know what happened. They were trying to hype us up by giving us pictures from the set, and now that video's gone. If they at least told us what happened, it wouldn't be as bad. I'm not one of the people who's cancelling my preorder or saying I'm unstanning her, I'm just frustrated. I am excited for this era, it looks like it is going to be big. All I want from this is to know what actually happened to the video.

I guess they gave some statement that the final video didn't make sense......aka Britney wasn't feeling it

Archived