New tweet

Widowmaker

5 minutes ago, Miss_D said:

Wait. Her FANS are hoping she doesn't do well because they didn't get a music video that they want??? SERIOUSLY? I honestly didn't like it either but I'm not going to stop supporting her because of a music video, this era is only going to be as good as you make it. They're giving us an urban album that fans asked for...Glory has potential to be a GREAT album and it's a shame that her fans are throwing a fit because they don't get their way. 

This, exhalers are so damn petty :MJ:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

:hype:

LOL, are u blind?:madonna:
the majority of the BArmy thinks the same. U are so basic to actually understand nothing. How sad :sickofu:

is your life as ******** as your comments are?. Am I basic for enjoying Brit's new video? Wake up and listen to yourself, you sound like a child. How SAD

6 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

Reduc

OMG u are so funny! :hype:

and reductive :madonna:

i think I'm at the stage where I'm genuinely concerned for your well being. I mean.. what has this done to you? and what do you do now? Do you guys plan on complaining until you've got something new to complain about? Do you boycott Britney's music? Where do you even go from here? What are you even doing here if your so unhappy? lol

1 minute ago, seanl3s said:

i think I'm at the stage where I'm genuinely concerned for your well being. I mean.. what has this done to you? and what do you do now? Do you guys plan on complaining until you've got something new to complain about? Do you boycott Britney's music? Where do you even go from here? What are you even doing here if your so unhappy? lol

I cant with ur basics anymore... :MJ:  I am not going to read ur crap tbh :madonna::Arianabye:

Guest emailmycock

Wtf is wrong with you all defending her and her team? She doesn't deserve **** from her stans or the GP because she let us down and couldn't even type a ******* tweet like "sorry! I promise you'll like the next videos better" but she can tweet "pre-order my album!" We're not her ******* money machines:thetea: why can't you acknowledge she and her team are treating us like ******* guinea pigs?:girlfall: I know the truth hurts

1 hour ago, Miss_D said:

Wait. Her FANS are hoping she doesn't do well because they didn't get a music video that they want??? SERIOUSLY? I honestly didn't like it either but I'm not going to stop supporting her because of a music video, this era is only going to be as good as you make it. They're giving us an urban album that fans asked for...Glory has potential to be a GREAT album and it's a shame that her fans are throwing a fit because they don't get their way. 

It's beyond disgusting and pathetic just shows the world for its ugly selfish greedy self.. Pigs! 

Archived