New tweet

Widowmaker

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, seanl3s said:

"oh my goodness, I'm so sorry I decided to change my music video"

It's not even this. It's the fact that everyone was expecting to see the original video then they randomly upload a different one on vevo. This whole situation is ****** up. Fans are still hyped for a video that might never see the light of day. At the moment if the original video leaks on youtube it will have more views than this new version because of the hype surrounding it. This situation could have been prevented but Britneys teams sucks.

32 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

She doesn't need to do damage control, she didn't like the original video  end of story people need to get the **** over it it's not the end of the world and there's so many more awesome things happening this era  

You get over it. Annoying af.

31 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

I will not buy it for sure. Again. Just like I did with Britney IAm Jean. :whitneyshade: 
Gurl, can u care for ur ****** career already :sickofu:

That way you're not being a real fan, her attitude wasnt the best and the video wasnt the best too. But the album sales are really important. Are u waiting for her to be dropped by RCA?

Wait. Her FANS are hoping she doesn't do well because they didn't get a music video that they want??? SERIOUSLY? I honestly didn't like it either but I'm not going to stop supporting her because of a music video, this era is only going to be as good as you make it. They're giving us an urban album that fans asked for...Glory has potential to be a GREAT album and it's a shame that her fans are throwing a fit because they don't get their way. 

Archived