James Corden shaded Britney in 2008. Said she was "still a bit mental"

Werrrrkkkkit

It was ****** 10 years ago most ppl are just ****** followers news flash the entire industry shaded Britney stop bringing up old **** u ******* shade her all the ****** time hypocrites y'all find ANYTHING to bring up negative it's ****** sad if u wanted it to die why tf make this relevant 10 years later 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

That was the only good part of the performance tho TBH. For some reason people hype up the circus promo performances and none of them were good. She looked great though. 

Yeah but to actually backlash them? I would understand if they were FF-promo level :lanacackle:

I mean, he did throw a little shade but we also shade her sometimes... And from all the things he could've said 'She's still a bit mental' doesn't truly get on my nerves cuz like... There was (R.I.P) a Twitter account and she tweeted herself and about herself as her dog. :ririshade2:

He could've said something about Myah :orangu2:

He could've said something about her dancing, lipsycing...

Guys, don't get too heated about it, i think is best for us to let this one slide. 

P.S: Also kinda curious about the whole thing sense James is friends with JT. Bet he'll be watching...

4 minutes ago, inhale said:

what did he say and when

after her x factor performance in 2008 he said in an interview that he felt that the contestants were doing a better job than her bc she was lipsyncing and that she was "still a bit mental". ******* *******. then again, it's been 8 years so... whatever. :NYheadache:

jimmy kimmel shaded her too and she surprised him in his bed. :messbye:

she's just using them bc their shows are popular, it's not like they'll hang out. :MJ:

Archived