James Corden shaded Britney in 2008. Said she was "still a bit mental"

Werrrrkkkkit

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tsss said:

his words are rude but let's be real...almost every fan shaded her in some way :sickofu:

but not this way. He clearly didnt like her at all, made fun, "anyone here is better than her" ? and saying she was still mental in 2008 the way he talk about it is disgusting. He is a jerk with no respect for britney. Too bad she probably didnt know about this and was super nice and cute with him without knowing he is such a hypocrite

1 minute ago, kasavas said:

I'm sorry, but after such a harsh year for her, she had to perform in a huge show, that's not a half-assed performance, it's not like she didn't care, it was obvious that she was nervous as ****. Who can blame her for that? He made it sound like she didn't give a ****, and the girl was just recovering from a breakdown, give her some time ffs :xcuseme:

Yea he was douche for that but a lot of people had rude things to say about her at that time and I always said '' if you haven't walked a mile in her shoes, don't talk ****. '' I can't find a excuse for her performance tho I mean you either get on stage and kill it or you don't. She just had alot of personal issues going on and dealing with a lot so she wasn't ready. However her hairflip breakdown in the performance was pretty epic. 

4 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Yea he was douche for that but a lot of people had rude things to say about her at that time and I always said '' if you haven't walked a mile in her shoes, don't talk ****. '' I can't find a excuse for her performance tho I mean you either get on stage and kill it or you don't. She just had alot of personal issues going on and dealing with a lot so she wasn't ready. However her hairflip breakdown in the performance was pretty epic. 

The fact that you agree with me that he was a douche and rude, is enough for me.

No one said that the performance was epic, but what he said was unnecessary. Many people had rude things to say about her at that time, yes, but that doesn't make what he said any less rude. :kisses2all:

so are most people in this forum  :tiffsmoke: i love how her own "fans" can shade her and bash her for things but if somebody else say anything at all, it dosent matter if its 20 years ago they owe her or they deserve to get draged... like for real look at yourself  first :NYheadache::madonna:

12 minutes ago, Isla. said:

yeah he did say this eight years ago... i'm sure he does really like Britney otherwise she wouldn't be coming onto his show! 

People can change their mind you know. Although we all do know Britney does mime for a lot of performances... 

Drag her for lip syncing all you want. It's a known fact that she lip syncs. And yes he should have dragged her for it. But calling her mental was way out of line after she bounced back from her breakdown

1 minute ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

Drag her for lip syncing all you want. It's a known fact that she lip syncs. And yes he should have dragged her for it. But calling her mental was way out of line after she bounced back from her breakdown

Oh yeah that as well. It's not nice to mock people with mental illnesses and those who had breakdowns but i'm sure he's learned from his mistake especially because Britney is a much stronger person today. 

2 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

Can y'all please let this go & dont go on this man page bashing him, we need him more than he need us, watch you guys get her segment pull, y'all some messy dumbasses :NYheadache::cigney:

That's why I put the edit in to the OP. Hopefully Jordan has more sense than to MP it bc if mainstream media got wind of this the segment would be pulled for sure

Archived