Nickos confirms that vids from IG Story are from the MM mv

G L O R Y

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scenes don't fit the video, from the bulldozer scenes and the dance scenes they really don't fit the video. I'm hoping I'm wrong, but I'm just saying don't be too bummed if the the original concept isn't released! I hope I'm wrong though. :sickofu:

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

just watch the video......it's britney yelling at david la chapelle "I don't like it" "this is ******* horrible" "*******"

I don't get it, didn't she read the concept beforehand? Didn't see have a say in the idea of the video, didn't she know what direction it was going in?

I mean i don't understand how she has to wait until the video is filmed and finished before deciding she doesn't like it; especially when she would have had to read the treatment beforehand. It's like come on Britney!

14 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Explains what? Do you notice that even after she's saying I don't like it I don't like it they continue filming? How do we know that it wasn't an acting Direction? Don't you think that if Britney Spears was screaming I don't like it I don't like it because she was uncomfortable or upset, that production wouldn't have stopped right there? That somebody would have yelled cut and stopped?

Of course they would have they're not going to make her keep going and filming after she screaming I don't like it.

6 minutes ago, saicis said:

I don't get it, didn't she read the concept beforehand? Didn't see have a say in the idea of the video, didn't she know what direction it was going in?

I mean i don't understand how she has to wait until the video is filmed and finished before deciding she doesn't like it; especially when she would have had to read the treatment beforehand. It's like come on Britney!

5 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Explains what? Do you notice that even after she's saying I don't like it I don't like it they continue filming? How do we know that it wasn't an acting Direction? Don't you think that if Britney Spears was screaming I don't like it I don't like it because she was uncomfortable or upset, that production wouldn't have stopped right there? That somebody would have yelled cut and stopped?

Of course they would have they're not going to make her keep going and filming after she screaming I don't like it.

David la chapelle is just another diva.....he pushes people to make his vision come true. maybe britney didn't like some scenes and they changed or edited them but I don't think they scrapped the whole thing. and it's clear that she was mad at that bulldozer scene which imo is just too much....men grinding on a bulldozer? what is that? :surprisedney:

46 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

ikr, all the dancers are laughing too so it obviously wasn't anything serious

Archived