Nickos confirms that vids from IG Story are from the MM mv

G L O R Y

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, anti said:

I knew it from the start, she s rapped the original concept and unfortunately we all have to deal with it. :brityeah:

Don't have a meltdown so early. It's just teasers. T E A S E R S . CuntyHunty . They did NOT waste all that money for a damn music video to only re-shoot it WITHOUT the featured artist, smh.

10 minutes ago, saicis said:

Oh great. Don't tell me she replaced all those incredible shots from the original with her flipping her hair and turning around in a dimly lit shot. 

I sure as hell hope that we get the video that David LaChappelle shot. Pleeeeeeease.

4 minutes ago, anti said:

I knew it from the start, she s rapped the original concept and unfortunately we all have to deal with it. :brityeah:

ORIGINAL WHAT?? This mystical magical elusive original video that no one has ever seen and probably has never existed!? You have no idea what you're talking about. All anybody has ever seen are Clips online of seconds of increments of stuff! 

How do we know that what she's putting online isn't an intro or was always in there? These kinds of comments are just guesses and nothing more. So go ahead and pout and stamp your little feet. Meltdown over rumors and lack of any solid REAL info.:weusay:

Archived