Next years grammys is going to be crazy!

So many great albums already released this year from huge stars like beyonce, and ariana.

But I hope britney finallys get the grammys she has been snubbed all her career.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be the ultimate glory if Britney won another Grammy. Even though the Grammies suck, I'm sure Britney would appreciate it. And I would be so proud. Just based on the fact that other people are acknowledging her work. Must be so satisfying man. Give Britney a grammy, or two or three... on the floor :myjam:

oh **** I didn't even realise that I used the album title in my comment. :orly:

Beyonce that hoe is stealing all the awards, she's gonna win TBH because she has alotta money she's gonna buy the awards as usual just like she faked her marriage and her pregnancy , she also bought 600k copies of lemonade so it will be no.1 that faker *****, so I'm not surprised....... She's not even good....:madonna:

i don;t understand why the awards today like taylor swift very much. her music is good, but i don't thinks she's worthy of so many. britney only had 4 amas?? wth, i just learned this. i mean seriously, are they suckers?? and grammys, i hope they choke on their music.

Grammys 2016 is boring as ****, i almost slept.

Archived