VMAs Confirmed by our fave Brit insiders !!!

Patryczon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, xxteexx128 said:

she better perform, though. i am not here for her to present Beyonka freaking again :whitneyshade:

I don't want to assume anything because this is Britney we're talking about, but I don't see her cancelling 2 shows just to go to the VMAs, present some irrelevant ***** and go back home :drinky: At least I hope so :drinky:

3 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

I don't want to assume anything because this is Britney we're talking about, but I don't see her cancelling 2 shows just to go to the VMAs, present some irrelevant ***** and go back home :drinky: At least I hope so :drinky:

it did happen once when it was supposed to be her night. knowing shady MTV and nice Britney, it could be again :drinky:

8 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

but is the day of her release. She could have cancelled for anything. 

1 minute ago, Thecodeman25 said:

but is the day of her release. She could have cancelled for anything. 

5 minutes ago, xxteexx128 said:

it did happen once when it was supposed to be her night. knowing shady MTV and nice Britney, it could be again :drinky:

I did say I didn't want to assume anything tho :drinky:

Archived