If b9 was Britney Jean 2.0

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would eternally lose faith that Britney will ever stop recording bad generic music and that she could take full control of her career. One generic album (FF) was bearable, another one (BJ) was alarming, but ok... A third one tho would be a nail in the coffin. There is no reason why she couldn't record an album of her career at this point. I don't care about sales. I care about quality and artistry.

57 minutes ago, marioh said:

I would eternally lose faith that Britney will ever stop recording bad generic music and that she could take full control of her career. One generic album (FF) was bearable, another one (BJ) was alarming, but ok... A third one tho would be a nail in the coffin. There is no reason why she couldn't record an album of her career at this point. I don't care about sales. I care about quality and artistry.

When did BJ care about sales lol

5 hours ago, marioh said:

ff is not generic as bj

ff is good

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

No one would buy it and Vegas would start to flop too. 

The beginning of the end. 

This.

But I truly believe Joanna was the producer that shall not be named's fault. And a little bit of Brit not giving it her all. Which I don't believe is the case with B9.

please let it not be the case with B9

:plzney:

Archived