Watch Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea's "pretty Girls" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I'm not blown away by this video. Maybe it's because of the spoilers...idk. But I'm just not loving it. Don't get me wrong, I love that there's old school Britney hip-hop dancing and she looks great, is having fun and playing a character which always works well for her. But I just don't love the video. It's a good, solid video. But I'm not fangirling over it.  :overit:

Agreed, the spoilers kind off killed it :kimkry: She still looked amazing tho and I loved it :kimkry:

I liked it a lot!

It's a shame they cut so much of the dancing, but us Britards should be used to that by now. The choreo looked pretty good from what I could see, though. She has amazing energy in the video!

The SamSung part was a bit too much. I get that it was meant to be "cheesy", but it was a little over the top in my opinion.

I really like seeing Britney having so much fun   :blurp:

The directing and editing its a mess! They ruined the dance scenes (the backstage video for extra its way better, seriously), and its all very confused. However, Britney saved the video (except for all the fake enthusiasm). 

Archived