Watch Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea's "pretty Girls" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely iwg meets do something and overprotectedney teas. 9 out of 10. So fun. 1 point off for the cring worthy Phone scene lmao. Let's go top 10!!

Definitely iwg meets do something and overprotectedney teas. 9 out of 10. So fun. 1 point off for the cring worthy Phone scene lmao. Let's go top 10!!

I think that was the whole point of it.

And they totally made it.

It's a really fun video, and I think that was the main point of it.

It's also different, but still has this "Britney" vibe that we like ... I really think that this video will be quite successful and have a lot of airplay !  :christinanod:

So, I'm not blown away by this video. Maybe it's because of the spoilers...idk. But I'm just not loving it. Don't get me wrong, I love that there's old school Britney hip-hop dancing and she looks great, is having fun and playing a character which always works well for her. But I just don't love the video. It's a good, solid video. But I'm not fangirling over it.  :overit:

Guest Young Törless

The editing of this video is terrible...and i dont mean that they cut the dancing, just overall. And the Samsung bit is totally LAME!

tumblr_lukxy0qtD01qd36slo1_500.gif

Archived