Watch Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea's "pretty Girls" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the video is awesome :) i love both of them in it.. iggy looks awesome, love her interpretation of the outsider :moorangu:

most people didn't get the phone sceene :selenerz: one more time: she's an alien trying to fit in, so she's overdoing what the other girls were acting like  :mariahstare: it was funny as **** :orangu: 

before i read what kind of nit-picky things you kunts had to say  :frenchy:  here is what i think:

• I LOVED IT. it's a perfect fun video for a silly song. idk what y'all were expecting. High fashion WB fierceness? no.
  • Britney and Iggy looked AMAZING throughout. Clubney gave me some MAJOR britney era vibes
  • I wish the car wash dance wasnt so chopped, because you literally cant see ANY of the choreo, but it was cute
  • Iggy's Alien/Valley girl voice was the most annoying thing on the...planet :bj:
  • I cant believe (but its totally like her team) that we got a whole interlude for product placement
  • It's a worthy addition to Britney's video catelog

• I LOVED IT. it's a perfect fun video for a silly song. idk what y'all were expecting. High fashion WB fierceness? no.
  • Britney and Iggy looked AMAZING throughout. Clubney gave me some MAJOR britney era vibes
  • I wish the car wash dance wasnt so chopped, because you literally cant see ANY of the choreo, but it was cute
  • It's a worthy addition to Britney's video catelog

:britney-agreedlol:

Omg I'm totally slayed. Such a good video. I ******* love it when Britney decides to act. Shes so good and funny at it, the only thong that ruined it for me was.....

IGGY, IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. I'm glad she gave herself this role, since she keeps wyning that she directed it, because she looks stupid *** ****. Her acting, her voice, her everything. God she ruoned it for a second for me, but THANFULLY GODNEY SAVED EVERYTHING. SHES FLAWLESS, VUTE, ADORABLE, EVERYTHING! !!!!!!!!

Archived