Pre-Order "britney Jean" Deluxe & Standard + "perfume" Now!

I'm all for Britney promo but the promo sh!t is so confusing esp Gaga she keeps switching her new single to what song is getting the better chart position I thought it was Venus than it was dwuw and now dope? It's messy as **** esp for the gp

Her new single is Do What U Want

Her promo singles released are Venus and Dope

Not hard to understand

most fans are always excited to hear new music. it's not any different from people rushing to hear a leak. those are before album releases. seems like just another thing people are bashing because other artists are doing it but if britney did it most people would probably love it and think it's a great idea lol.

lmao i wasn't bashing at all. defensive much?

and since when do "most people" on this board think anything britney's team does is a great idea?

I haven't listened yet lol

Just the singles and the promos

I'm trying to hold off til I can listen when the album comes out

You're strong! I could never do it.

But really to be slayed to your core by G.U.Y., Gypsy, Donatella, and Sexxx Dreams. Aka some of the best songs of her career. :queenflopga: Most if it is absolutely flawless though.

The second single was Venus. She released DWUW as the first promo single & when it went #1, she made it the second single because she's a thirsty ***** & then Venus became the promo single instead.

Dope is the second promo single.

It wouldn't be confusing if it was Britney 'cause you'd follow it more closely.

exactly why it's a mess the gp don't follow her every move so I looks like she's just releasing single after single tbh

Her new single is Do What U Want

Her promo singles released are Venus and Dope

Not hard to understand

well I'm not a Gaga Stan and u don't follow her every move I just see what the gp sees a hot mess that looks desperate for a hit :) I actually posted about how much I enjoy artpop so I'm not hating just stating the obvious