Pre-Order "britney Jean" Deluxe & Standard + "perfume" Now!

Rarely complain? You're always complaining about "britards." It's annoying & negative. & yes, that'll definitely happen. & I'll happily lock all threads like that. Makes our fan base look dumb af. It's threads like that, that make you & others go on about britards. I hate that word.

always? nope, only when they act idiotic. and if the only thing I'm complaining about is britards then that's still golden compared to a lot of the people on here. too bad you feel that way about me though! :queenflopga: not going to act positive regarding stupidity. at least i'm not complaining about lack of performances and her looks everyday. thanks for calling me annoying though. cute.

yeah cause lady Gaga songs are flopping so shes trying to put everything out there to see what "Hits" Its sad TBH ... At least britney puts out a single and sticks to it.  Lady Gaga.. Lets throw up all my songs  and see witch one hits number one on itunes.  

you're another idiot who has no idea what they're talking about to. she's doing promo singles and she's far from the first artist to do it. she's said with this album she wants the music to be the selling point so she's putting a lot of it out for there for her fans. and you're delusional if you think britney's label doesn't care about hits. that's the point of the business, boo.

always? nope, only when they act idiotic. and if the only thing I'm complaining about is britards then that's still golden compared to a lot of the people on here. too bad you feel that way about me though! :queenflopga: not to going to act positive regarding stupidity. at least i'm not complaining about lack of performances and her looks everyday. thanks for calling me annoying though. cute.

I didn't say YOU were annoying. The whole "**** BRITARDS" thing is annoying though.

always? nope, only when they act idiotic. and if the only thing I'm complaining about is britards then that's still golden compared to a lot of the people on here. too bad you feel that way about me though! :queenflopga: not to going to act positive regarding stupidity. at least i'm not complaining about lack of performances and her looks everyday. thanks for calling me annoying though. cute.

you're another idiot who has no idea what they're talking about to. she's doing promo singles and she's far from the first artist to do it. she's said with this album she wants the music to be the selling point so she's putting a lot of it out for there for her fans. and you're delusional if you think britney's label doesn't care about hits. that's the point of the business, boo.

I never said they didnt care about having a hit.   Gaga is putting out all her songs so she can capitalize on making money . Not for her fans...  And I didnt say she was the first.  But you were using the word "Promotional single" as a safety net encase it flops...  if you release something and it flops .. its a flop 

I didn't say YOU were annoying. The whole "**** BRITARDS" thing is annoying though.

fair enough. however if you find that annoying you should find that original actions that illicit that response annoying as well. i mean i guess I should ignore it but when I see people attacking others on Twitter or going on hateful bashing sessions against other popstars I just don't stay quiet about it. I don't get that type of behavior. So immature. I guess I'll work on it though! :queenflopga:

I never said they didnt care about having a hit.   Gaga is putting out all her songs so she can capitalize on making money . Not for her fans...  And I didnt say she was the first.  But you were using the word "Promotional single" as a safety net encase it flops...  if you release something and it flops .. its a flop 

how do you know why she's doing it? do you know her? i'm sure every popstar (including britney) likes making money so this is another thing that you have no right to criticize as if britney and her team are any different. i think Gaga actually cares about money less than a lot of other people. she doesn't even own a house, she rents an apartment, and she's worth millions and millions. plus, she's surely going to make more than enough money off of the album itself and the subsequent tour. she's quite alright on the money front.

her first single hasn't left the top 10 since it came out, is going double platinum, and STILL has been making positive fains on radio almost 3 months later! omg such a flop. her second single is making big gains on radio and rising back up the iTunes chart! omg huger flop...right. :yeahsure:  and if you're talking about venus well promo singles obviously aren't going to be huge sellers. the fact that it went to #2 on iTunes is good enough! :gorg: