Pre-Order "britney Jean" Deluxe & Standard + "perfume" Now!

Two singles & two promo singles.

Same with Katy. It's the norm.

If anything, Britney's a flop for not keeping up with the times.

I'm all for Britney promo but the promo sh!t is so confusing esp Gaga she keeps switching her new single to what song is getting the better chart position I thought it was Venus than it was dwuw and now dope? It's messy as **** esp for the gp

I'm all for Britney promo but the promo sh!t is so confusing esp Gaga she keeps switching her new single to what song is getting the better chart position I thought it was Venus than it was dwuw and now dope? It's messy as **** esp for the gp

you don't know what you're talking about. DWUW is the second...it was changed ONCE. dope is a promo single not an actual single.

The second single was Venus. She released DWUW as the first promo single & when it went #1, she made it the second single because she's a thirsty ***** & then Venus became the promo single instead.

Dope is the second promo single.

It wouldn't be confusing if it was Britney 'cause you'd follow it more closely.

Yea but this is exactly what everyone's saying she's releasing so many songs at once that people are getting confus who aren't closely following her

maybe but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. if they care to find out what her current single is they can look it up. i don't know why everyone is so confused over what she's doing. artists release promo singles all the time on itunes. it's not a new thing!

I agree, this strategy doesn't seem to be very effective imo. You don't see Justin, Drake etc doing this and their albums are smashing Katy and soon Gaga's life.

The second single was Venus. She released DWUW as the first promo single & when it went #1, she made it the second single because she's a thirsty ***** & then Venus became the promo single instead.

Dope is the second promo single.

It wouldn't be confusing if it was Britney 'cause you'd follow it more closely.

and the3n DWUW fell down itunes faster than WB did.

Incorrect.

Gaga's pre orders are going to help Dope IMMENSELY !

Incorrect.

Gaga's pre orders are going to help Dope IMMENSELY !

maybe not. DWUW was already the "pre order" song, so it got a ton of the preorder benefit, and even though it was number 1 for like a day it then fell like a stone. This is Britney's first preorder promo so there is no preorder demand burnt off already like there is with Gaga.

We also have Justin Bieber's new song and 1Direction just released their music video, and em/rih's Monster is strong. I'll be seriously impressed if she makes it to #1 today.

I don't think Perfume is going to blast off at #1 right away, but it doesn't need to. Ballads can be growers and I think Perfume is going to become a huge force at radio and that will help sustain itunes interest over the long haul.

yea that strategy seems self-sabatoging imo. i mean are you really excited to buy an album when you've already heard 4 of the songs?

yea that strategy seems self-sabatoging imo. i mean are you really excited to buy an album when you've already heard 4 of the songs?

most fans are always excited to hear new music. it's not any different from people rushing to hear a leak. those are before album releases. seems like just another thing people are bashing because other artists are doing it but if britney did it most people would probably love it and think it's a great idea lol.