Pre-Order "britney Jean" Deluxe & Standard + "perfume" Now!

oh god. the britards are gonna be in full force. especially making threads when dope starts falling even though they're not comparable at all cuz dope is only a PROMO SINGLE while perfume is actually britney's next release. focusing on Gaga more than britney lol.

but I'm sure she will make it an official single if it do well.

hahaha

oh god. the britards are gonna be in full force. especially making threads when dope starts falling even though they're not comparable at all cuz dope is only a PROMO SINGLE while perfume is actually britney's next release. focusing on Gaga more than britney lol.

This hasn't even happened yet & you're complaining. :drown:

but I'm sure she will make it an official single if it do well.

hahaha

no way! slay what u want (feat. r kelly) will remain the second single. :queenflopga: flawless song btw.

This hasn't even happened yet & you're complaining. :drown:

i like you and it seems like you always try and come for me when you reply to me lol. and um i couldn't give a sh!t so it's not complaining although i find it extremely annoying, yes, i rarely complain. and oh please you're an admin here so you should know how this place works. you think if dope drops below perfume a britard isn't gonna say something about it and be "OMG BRITNEY'S SLAYING AGAIN, Gaga IS A FLOP!!!"? yeah okay lol.

i like you and it seems like you always try and come for me when you reply to me lol. and um i couldn't give a sh!t so it's not complaining although i find it extremely annoying, yes, i rarely complain. and oh please you're an admin here so you should know how this place works. you think if dope drops below perfume a britard isn't gonna say something about it and be "OMG BRITNEY'S SLAYING AGAIN, Gaga IS A FLOP!!!"? yeah okay lol.

Rarely complain? You're always complaining about "britards." It's annoying & negative. & yes, that'll definitely happen. & I'll happily lock all threads like that. Makes our fan base look dumb af. It's threads like that, that make you & others go on about britards. I hate that word.

yeah cause lady Gaga songs are flopping so shes trying to put everything out there to see what "Hits" Its sad TBH ... At least britney puts out a single and sticks to it.  Lady Gaga.. Lets throw up all my songs  and see witch one hits number one on itunes.  

yeah cause lady Gaga songs are flopping so shes trying to put everything out there to see what "Hits" Its sad TBH ... At least britney puts out a single and sticks to it.  Lady Gaga.. Lets throw up all my songs  and see witch one hits number one on itunes.  

And thats the Damn TEA DARLING!