Tinashe - "Hopscotch" remix featuring THEY (music video)

• Leader

UPDATE: The music video is out now and it is HOT! 🔥

Tinashe remixed "Hopscotch" off Songs For You. It features THEY and is produced by Killah B. 

I love the original, and I rarely like remixes, but this is fire. Tinashe's vocals sound clearer than the original version, and I can't put my finger on why. I'm wondering if the new production elevated it that much that it transformed it entirely. Feeling this!

Non stop bops. :lollipop:

Give it a spin above ta-da da. 

hoptinashe.jpg.ef825901dc77d403a4fe16f0b330e16d.jpg

Ooooooooooooooo this is really cool, queens Britney and Tinashe releasing mixes

Tinashe's voice has more harmonies now and seems deeper at parts, sounds like she didn't record new vocals but were edited to be deeper and more interesting, which I think works very well. ;)call me out if im being a dumb ***** who doesnt know about music :waitwhat:

Some remixes have weird effects added to the singer's voice so they sound odd (some Britney mixes that edit her vocals to make the song go faster do this and I can't get into them), but this one did it well ugh

6 hours ago, TikTik***** said:

Why is she focusing on Stormy Weather & Hopscoth when she have LINK UP on her album...

Songs For You is one of the best albums of the past year :blast:

I couldn’t possibly agree more. Hopscotch has been a favorite for me and my friends (who are a perfect representation of the GP) but all she did was pay it dust till now :howdareyou:

I hope this is her way to head towards releasing it as a single :yesplease:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block