6 hours ago, Tetris said:

The other day I was on a plane and the guy next to me was reading a book on his Kindle and I SWEAR TO GOD(ney) the passage involved a horse named Radar.  

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Famous horse passes away

The Priefert Ranch is sad to announce that Radar, the 2006 – 2009 Guinness Book of World Record holder for Tallest Living Horse, has passed away.

Born in 1998, Radar was a beautiful Belgian draft horse gelding who stood 19 hands 3.5 inches high and weighed over 2300 lbs. He was superstar and legend in his own right.

The Prieferts were honored to have him as part of the family and that is why he will forever remain on the Priefert Ranch where he was interred.

There will be a special monument placed on the ranch to observe his final resting place

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: how did we not know about Radar the horse, considering the dates of his record holding I think Radar the horse was the whole responsible for the concept of the video :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Tetris said:

The other day I was on a plane and the guy next to me was reading a book on his Kindle and I SWEAR TO GOD(ney) the passage involved a horse named Radar.  

7 minutes ago, F3rzz said:

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Famous horse passes away

The Priefert Ranch is sad to announce that Radar, the 2006 – 2009 Guinness Book of World Record holder for Tallest Living Horse, has passed away.

Born in 1998, Radar was a beautiful Belgian draft horse gelding who stood 19 hands 3.5 inches high and weighed over 2300 lbs. He was superstar and legend in his own right.

The Prieferts were honored to have him as part of the family and that is why he will forever remain on the Priefert Ranch where he was interred.

There will be a special monument placed on the ranch to observe his final resting place

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: how did we not know about Radar the horse, considering the dates of his record holding I think Radar the horse was the whole responsible for the concept of the video :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: omg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.