Sam Asghari on Britney: I just wish her the best

Wow, his fake smile after he heard the question is creepy! Off course he didn't text her, he never cared! He was paid to be her boyfriend, so Team Con could control her! Only God knows what they did to her with the help of Scammy! He made her believe that he wanted babies! That's so cruel! And then she find out the truth, he was never at home "I'm married myself"!

Did you also "just wish her the best" when she was lock in that facility next to Diddy's house, against her will? Completely lost, terrified, on lithium? A stranger with a real heart find it so cruel that he has to make that anonymous phone call to try to help her while you was lying to all the fans, pretending everything was fine and did a commercial meeting for a product using a picture of Britney when she was herself lock!

You didn't even pay the ring! You're fake like your wig and teeth! Always playing the nice gentleman, who fight for animals, gays, women, etc... Every topics that GP love and can make you look like the best of sons-in-law se xy gentleman! Britney herself said the first time she heard about the FREE BRITNEY mouvement was from the nice nurse! Sam didn't say anything to her!

Knowing how Paul can manipulate her now, it's not surprising that she didn't see anything about Scammy either! Poor girl!

spacer.png

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Britney herself said the first time she heard about the FREE BRITNEY mouvement was from the nice nurse! Sam didn't say anything to her!

Her bestie Cade also didn’t say anything about it to her. And they were FaceTiming. Idk why she keeps these frauds around. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Her bestie Cade also didn’t say anything about it to her. And they were FaceTiming. Idk why she keeps these frauds around. 

Disgusting indeed! I don't seriously get it either that sometimes I even think that she doesn't have the choice!

It's also weird because she already said many times that she hates L.A. and loves New York, since her kids moved in Hawaï, she should let all these frauds behind and go live in a more peaceful place far from all these leeches! But instead she's staying in this house with all these awful bad memories... Even the wedding was there! I don't get why she didn't sell the house! Like always, like before the end of the conservatorship... So many mysteries!!! But maybe I'm wrong and I'm thinking too much...

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 2

10-12 scenes a day. Damn! Working on Halloween! His passion for animal care and safety is really charming.

does Britney still have her dogs or are they elsewhere?

yeah they are asking him about her not the other way around. It must be traumatic having her name brought up. He clearly wants to move away from the drama

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.