New Snippet - Dancing for the devil - Unreleased - (UPDATE)

16 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

Nope. The only troll I see is you. Nobody acts unhinged and displays weirdo behaviour like you.

You clocked her, and you're right that user gets off on calling members psychos and other over the top outlandish personal insults.

The unhinged comments and stuff are very unhinged.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Her V took the control, it must happen at least 28 times a day and her V get nuts, wanting to rub anything even a toilet! Funny her fans keep making fun of Britney while she's doing herself that kind of stuff!

@DiamondCircus aka TRASHDIAMOND said Britney made her dogs affraid with her knives video!

WHAT ABOUT XTINCT RUBBING HER ***** AND THEN RUBBING HER DOG'S BODY THEN? The poor thing doesn't seem to appreciate it alot! Look at his poor face!

Video-241010164620.gif

On other hand, her husband seems as a super submissiv b *ottom, to like it alot!

Video-241010164543.gif

Those gifs :orangu_orangutan_ape::blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, NJ jeans said:

It's sad that ped0yonce fans don't even have a forum and have to crowd for attention on a Britney forum lol

beyonce-beyonce-jail.gif

What's sad is you calling someone a pe** with no proof, that's reaching for attention by using something so horrific with no proof is a reach.

You've been told by many you have no proof, and your accusations are sick and twisted.

On 10/10/2024 at 5:11 PM, Johanpapz said:

So much people talked about this video! Even more than some celebration concert that nobody cares about!

The girl from P*u*s*s*ycat dolls recreated it!

I don't find the original video anymore but it went more viral and even have more like than some 25th celebration concert:

NORMAL people understood that Britney only wanted to recreated the Shakira performance at the VMA's!

Nobody want to recreated or talk about this on other hand

Video-241010164405.gif

Is this AI or what because I'm genuinely so confused 🤣🤣

On 10/10/2024 at 8:18 PM, DiamondCircus said:

You clocked her, and you're right that user gets off on calling members psychos and other over the top outlandish personal insults.

The unhinged comments and stuff are very unhinged.

Again, I just acted like you, thank you for confirming that you're crazy! You can't even stand yourself! The reflection of the trash that you are! I was trolling for one night, you act like this since years! I know it's hard to admit it but it seems that you are living in a bubble where you think it's fine and normal to come here days and nights to bash someone! You seem to think that it's normal that you don't have any life and that Exhale is your second home... Yes this is what we call a psycho in real life!

The real life from which you are disconnected since a really long time... Take your meds and ask yourself why you don't have any friends...

5 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Again, I just acted like you, thank you for confirming that you're crazy! You can't even stand yourself! The reflection of the trash that you are! I was trolling for one night, you act like this since years! I know it's hard to admit it but it seems that you are living in a bubble where you think it's fine and normal to come here days and nights to bash someone! You seem to think that it's normal that you don't have any life and that Exhale is your second home... Yes this is what we call a psycho in real life!

The real life from which you are disconnected since a really long time... Take your meds and ask yourself why you don't have any friends...

You weren't acting girl we can pull up your post history, your unhinged comments and calling users in here psychos that need meds are a daily thing for you boo.

You've been told many times you can hit the ignore button, yet you don't you want drama.

Ask yourself Dr. Spar, or is it Dr. Drew?

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

You weren't acting girl we can pull up your post history, your unhinged comments and calling users in here psychos that need meds are a daily thing for you boo.

You've been told many times you can hit the ignore button, yet you don't you want drama.

Ask yourself Dr. Spar, or is it Dr. Drew?

Take your meds and ask yourself why you don't have any friends... And why you never put a feet outside your house and why Exhale is your second home?

Just now, Johanpapz said:

Take your meds and ask yourself why you don't have any friends... And why you never put a feet outside your house and why Exhale is your second home?

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

You that pressed girl? Tell us more and stop pretending that you're in character, this is the 'real' you.

You're not 'acting'.

:explainlol_stare_spin:

8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

You that pressed girl? Tell us more and stop pretending that you're in character, this is the 'real' you.

You're not 'acting'.

:explainlol_stare_spin:

If it was really me than why I didn't do it before? I'm here since 4 years! Why I never was banned then you're smart a *ss? Why since mods were more strict back to the old days??? I'm waiting for your answer!

Now my turn to ask you a question... Every morning when you wake up and log in on Exhale are you saying to yourself... "Oh home! Sweet home! I hope that my 3 virtual trolls friends are connected! It has been 34 weeks I didn't go out, it's a new record but I feel so well in virtual Exhale world!!! I'm gonna bash Britney, can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit hihihihihihihi! F *ck the meds!"

Just now, Johanpapz said:

If it was really me than why I didn't do it before? I'm here since 4 years! Why I never was banned then you're smart a *ss? Why since mods were more strict back to the old days??? I'm waiting for your answer!

Now my turn to ask you a question... Every morning when you wake up and log in on Exhale are you saying to yourself... "Oh home! Sweet home! I hope that my 3 virtual trolls friends are connected! It has been 34 weeks I didn't go out, it's a new record but I feel so well in virtual Exhale world!!! I'm gonna bash Britney, can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit hihihihihihihi! F *ck the meds!"

It's really you girl.

I don't answer questions from you.

:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It's really you girl.

Don't be shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! It's so you! It's exactly you every morning little rascal!

"LOG IN EXHALE, HOME SWEET HOME! I hope my 3 virtual trolls friends are here so we can bash Britney all days hihihihi, f* ck the meds and f* ck people, I don't need them, I have my Exhale!"

Answer at least comment that you started! I'm here since 2020 if I was a big troll like you why I never did that before? Why I never get banned and have to created multiple accounts like you on Britney-Universe?

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase answer! Is that your morning routine???

1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

Don't be shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! It's so you! It's exactly you every morning little rascal!

"LOG IN EXHALE, HOME SWEET HOME! I hope my 3 virtual trolls friends are here so we can bash Britney all days hihihihi, f* ck the meds and f* ck people, I don't need them, I have my Exhale!"

Answer at least comment that you started! I'm here since 2020 if I was a big troll like you why I never did that before? Why I never get banned and have to created multiple accounts like you on Britney-Universe?

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase answer! Is that your morning routine???

Bring on the cap letters and continued unhinged posts girl, keep showing us your true self Dr. Spar.

Who would make multiple accounts on a site that went into flames years ago.

Instead of stoking lies boo, maybe stop acting.

Edited by DiamondCircus
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's really you girl.

Do you think we will have another member, the third one right? Who knows you from Britney-Universe and also, like the previous two, hate so so so much you, that he will come here as well and insult you? How many ennemies do you have! No one here has ever had this kind of treatment! I remember you crying and complaining about Alice Guyowa, it reminded you the real life right? Where everyone hate you? Poor thing! I get the EXHALE HOME SWEET HOME! But I want Alice Guyowa to comeback! Where are you???

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.