MERRY BRITMAS! In the Zone (The Greggs/Nowels Sessions) [EP]

5 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

And the way we've never heard for those before, except for Instant dejavu. How many songs are just sitting there:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I know this is crazy. It's not like those were some unfinished demo put together, these are legit finished songs. And they were kept secret for, like, 20 years ?? :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer: And how many others are patiently waiting for us to be dead to finally come out ? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 1
Just now, Alio said:

I know this is crazy. It's not like those were some unfinished demo put together, these are legit finished songs. And they were kept secret for, like, 20 years ?? :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer: And how many others are patiently waiting for us to be dead to finally come out ? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Rebellion be like: :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

WOW thank you very much @CJMCH, we don’t deserve you!!!!

We’ve had many separated leaks through the recent years, but this one reminded me a lot to the 2011 Britmas, where 911, Abroad, Dangerous, Everyday, Rockstar and a snippet of Welcome to Me leaked. That year we also had Burning Up, And Then We Kiss (Original Version), Love 2 Love U and Strangest Love. For me, the best unreleased songs leaked that year.

And now, during this drought of Britney leaks, you gift us with completely unknown songs from ITZ!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

P.s.: hearing It Feels Nice re-recorded as a bridge in a new demo of Instant Dejavu made me SCREAM!!!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, UnbrokenExaholic said:

WOW thank you very much @CJMCH, we don’t deserve you!!!!

We’ve had many separated leaks through the recent years, but this one reminded me a lot to the 2011 Britmas, where 911, Abroad, Dangerous, Everyday, Rockstar and a snippet of Welcome to Me leaked. That year we also had Burning Up, And Then We Kiss (Original Version), Love 2 Love U and Strangest Love. For me, the best unreleased songs leaked that year.

And now, during this drought of Britney leaks, you gift us with completely unknown songs from ITZ!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

P.s.: hearing It Feels Nice re-recorded as a bridge in a new demo of Instant Dejavu made me SCREAM!!!

When I hear Britmas, I immediately think of that one! But damn, that really happened in 2011!?!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Alio said:

These are rough mixes, not final mastered tracks. Her voice is straight from the recording booth.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

When I hear Britmas, I immediately think of that one! But damn, that really happened in 2011!?!

Yeah, it’s incredible it was 13 FKN years ago!!! I WAS ONLY 15!!!!!!

But there’s more: when Rockstar and Strangest Love leaked (during the FF era) we were closer to the ITZ era than we are now from the leak of those songs.

Edited by UnbrokenExaholic
1 minute ago, CJMCH said:

These are rough mixes, not final mastered tracks. Her voice is straight from the recording booth.

Yes absolutly but I meant these are full songs that could pass as (almost) finished.

Thank you so much again.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Alio said:

Yes absolutly but I meant these are full songs that could pass as (almost) finished.

Thank you so much again.

You're welcome! This couldn't have been done with all of the donors and the source was kind enough to allow me to promote the fund, so that's what it quicker to get.

Edited by CJMCH
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.