Deleted SNL Video Tate Mcrae

9 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I miss seeing so many things on Youtube, so many Britney's performances and interviews are gone. Some channels get deleted, some people delete the material themselves. And I don't have time anymore to keep an eye on them all:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

yeah, just from the other thread I was trying to find the Oprah interview and it's gone, there's only some low quality clips. Oprah herself had uploaded it to her official channel and it's gone from there as well :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

It’s ok - this is the best performance of “greedy” - 1.59 onwards is fantastic - dancing, choreo, execution. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

the beginning reminds me of...

Spoiler

and a very similar backdrop...  

I never really listened to Greedy before but now I like it :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

Edited by PolySpears
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.