Fisher-Price Collector Britney Spears Figures

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I get it might seem weird, but Fisher Price has been doing this for a while now. There's lots of NFL sets, but also The Community, Elton John, NSYNC, RuPaul, movies from the 80s, etc. Even if they're shaped after toys that are typically for toddlers or kids, just like Lego, collectors items in general will hardly ever be marketed towards kids, because they're not sold as toys, but just as collection items for display, and they'll most likely be more expensive than regular toys and rarer to find.

I think a lot of brands will keep on relying on this kind of licensing in the years to come, and it's much more profitable to aim at collectors than kids, so they can increase their prices. While the obvious thing to do is to go for Disney movies, videogame characters, or other established franchises like Harry Potter, Star Wars, etc, as I said I find it admirable that Britney Spears has become this staple among popstars as the go to for this kind of releases.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility.

I think it's also a matter of time before we get a Britney-themed Loungefly backpack

Loungefly-Collection.jpg

And Trick r Treat studios licensing her official music video customes for Halloween. We need Baby, Oops, Toxic flight attendant and Circus ringleader to become official :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 2

I actually think they're cute, a lot prettier than the Funko POP (but I never liked a single Funko Pop figurine ever so)

I agree with you guys, a gorgeous high quality doll, even a limited collection of few dolls, would do wonders. If the price is like the ones from Disney (around 100$ / 150$)  fans would definitely  buy them. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.