Katy Perry, Doechii and Dr. Luke’s “I’m His, He’s Mine” fails to debut on both U.S. and Global Spotify!

Pablitonizer

Just now, Dama Etro said:

The only win she can achieve is a top 10 debut with her album. I think her pre-orders were available since July. Honestly.. she is just over. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Just now, Dama Etro said:

The only win she can achieve is a top 10 debut with her album. I think her pre-orders were available since July. Honestly.. she is just over. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

She was over way before this album! I honestly have some sort of sick and twisted respect for her even trying again lmao :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 1
Just now, TTrouble said:

I think part of the problem is that the songwriting business is dead. And it would seem Katy is not a great songwriter herself and this is the best she and her team can come up with.

I think the problem is that the producer of the album is only one person and it the level of quality drops. Even BJ's album is more versatile in sound than Katy's album. I don't hate or dislike Katy, I still like her even more than Taylor.

It will be almost impossible for Katy come back from all of this. 

Third album underperforming in a row... this is getting Jlo territory.

Usually I think you can't predict a career ending, life is a surprise every day, but I think it's safe to say Katy Perry is basically done.

She could have some sympathy if the songs were just weak, but working with Luke killed the rest of any possible support from the gays.

Katy should try to come back as a judge, at least she will get a good paycheck.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Honestly, she seems so unnatural and stiff, it seems like it’d only be healthy for her to just stop for a while.

I don’t think she knows what she’s doing and it looks like she might be having an early midlife crisis. She suddenly turned more se.xual than ever and she really doesn’t look like she’s enjoying it, so it’s awkward and not s.exy. Can’t say I feel too bad for her though, her comments about Britney over the years have been gross. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
13 minutes ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

First off. I loved her VMA performance.  She did really well,  secondly.   the songs she has released so far I actually really like.  Especially this latest one….   Why won’t the radio or anything support her?

Her VMA performance was strong because the focus was on her classic hits. Also her record label must have invested a lot of money in that show and yet this song can't take off. This clearly means GP could not care less about Katy releasing new music. 

Also radio payola must have been strong with Woman's world but that song failed miserably as lead single. The usual math is if the first single fails and 2nd single fails, the record label stops wasting money. I wouldn't be surprise if the album does not have a 4th single. I predict her BB200 numbers to be pretty tragic next week :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.