What do you think about “3”?

Imnotcrazy

I remember not understanding the song at all cuz I was young and naive, but I was obsessed with the transition from 2007-2009 ( aesthetic n sound), I think it’s a great song but I took a long time, maybe since 2019 that I haven’t listen to it or pay attention, until today that I sat down and watched (again) the whole video and the cut version.

I barely see people talking about this song, or even putting the video as part of a mashup in an award show or som when they mention Britney. 

I also think it’s just so random having this song :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

What do you guys think of this song /video?

Original version:

Directors cut:

I love how her eyes, hair, skin, looks flawless. Such a beautiful icon 

Edited by Imnotcrazy
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Imnotcrazy said:

I remember not understanding the song at all cuz I was young and naive, but I was obsessed with the transition from 2007-2009 ( aesthetic n sound), I think it’s a great song but I took a long time, maybe since 2019 that I haven’t listen to it or pay attention, until today that I sat down and watched (again) the whole video and the cut version.

I barely see people talking about this song, or even putting the video as part of a mashup in an award show or som when they mention Britney. 

I also think it’s just so random having this song :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

What do you guys think of this song /video?

Original version:

Directors cut:

I love how her eyes, hair, skin, looks flawless. Such a beautiful icon 

Btw- why this LQ D'sC video? There is HQ-

22 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I only see how team con sells her to everyone there who walks by as if she was some xexual toy. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Which is such a ****** shame, tbh.

The fact that she’s only released a handful of ballads/slow songs in her career is tragic.

She has so many amazing slower songs. Songs with meaningful lyrics that showcase her beautiful voice. Songs that portray her as more than just a s** bot. I wish the public saw more of that side to her. Songs like “And Then We Kiss”, “Unusual You”, and “Touch Of My Hand” are stunning and deserved to be heard by everyone, not just fans.

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 4

I don't hate it... but it definitely aged to the point it sounds way too dated to listen nowadays.

The Bridge is the best part. I don't know why they were so obsessed with Britney singing about $ex every time. Max Martin and Larry Rudolph were weird men.

The video screams low budget, her charisma made it watchable. The edit was bad, everything looked cheap, her hair was looking not ready for a music video.

• Like 3

Too high pitched singing and thought it was embarrassingly weird that I turned it off part way through when I heard it debut on the radio. I warmed up to it, but the bridge is the best part.

But listening to the song brings up bad feelings. I've never had a threesome and I missed out on an easy oppurtunity. I still hang on to hope :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.