Britney - i aint runnin away (Snippet Leak) New Song

kyros

1 hour ago, Kartofelek said:

Has anyone informed the producers that someone is making money off their unreleased work? 

Lame arse move, don't you think that if the producers were able to profit off this song they would have done it looong ago? let the fans have this kind of stuff... and honestly, this track being sold to the barmy to enjoy is a much more dignified fate than collecting dust in some forgotten hard drive for the rest of it's existence lol

Edited by YellowPaperSun
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, kyros said:

Gene Wilder Halloween GIF by Laff

exhell is aliiiiveee!!

A little bit of drama never kill nobody:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

also we needed some emotion in the fanbase, that way jordan wont shut us down 😌

anyway im open to even take lossless leaked songs im always hunting better quality files:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

a lossless state of grace would be my holy grail by the way

Honestly never leak it. The thirst in here and other places is great entertainment 🤣🤣

• Haha 1
On 9/14/2024 at 5:13 PM, PlayboyMommy said:

Is that so? I'm assuming you're the same person who posted the clip

When I first heard it, it immediately gave me Rick Nowels vibes and sure enough, the date on the Instant Deja vu file from Spirit is listed as February 9th, so this has got to be another Nowels/Alexander joint

I always wondered if there might have been other Britney tracks there, I know for a fact Gregg's Deja vu demo was there as someone sent it to me when Britney's version leaked as well as all the Holly Valance tracks Rick did, maybe somehow this was there too but it slipped through the cracks

Regardless, thanks for actually sharing it!

Hi dear, hope I'm not bothering. I wanted to send you a PM, but your pms are not open haha. I wanted to ask you if you have any sort of contact with Lisa Greene? There is this leaked demo that surfaced ages ago. It was intended for Rachel Stevens. Do you maybe know if it only has Lisa's vocals, or maybe Lisa and Rachel mixed together (since I've read that on ATRL a few times). It's also not certain for what was this intended? I have no clue haha. Here is the demo:

https://youtu.be/yPs0BvhoTFQ?si=VTLBN8O0-PCR1wKv

16 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Funny because you’ll as usual steal the leaked file after contributing nothing and add your ****ty Microsoft paint artwork with your fake song title and made up information :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:  

Gurl be nice, why the need to fight everyone? Why cannot we all be friends and spin in our rooms together?

Britney Spears Dancing GIF by Jessimae Peluso

Lets be nice and spread positivity and love lets do it for godney 

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Lonely2001 said:

I wanted to ask you if you have any sort of contact with Lisa Greene? There is this leaked demo that surfaced ages ago. It was intended for Rachel Stevens. Do you maybe know if it only has Lisa's vocals, or maybe Lisa and Rachel mixed together (since I've read that on ATRL a few times). It's also not certain for what was this intended? I have no clue haha

Lol I wish! She's one of my favourite writers so if I had any means of contacting her I would have already done so

I've never really listened to that song much but from what I can tell is either her and Rachel's vocals overlapped or just her, the track itself is a very rough mix anyway

I know for a fact Rachel recorded with Richard X at some point in the 2010s but I don't think she ever actually set out to record a proper follow-up album and, since Funky Dory was recorded in a matter of weeks after S Club disbanded and was mostly comprised of songs owned by Polydor such as all the Murlyn tracks (Bloodshy, Avant, Bagge...), that was most likely a Come and Get It demo

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.