We all criticize Britney today but no one provides a solution. Provide your solution

56 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

You all supported the #FreeBritney movement and now that she's free and doing what she wants, you bash her for everything she posts on Instagram.

Sometimes it's cruel the way you guys criticize her here, like when you make fun of her for her teeth, as if you don't have flaws.

I think a lot of actual fans have genuine concern and are not hateful about her social media. 

We want her to be free and do whatever she wants but a person who acts the way she acts on social media doesn't seem like a healthy and happy person to me.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

Has anybody ever seen Britney take drxgs??? I find it disturbing that it’s just common knowledge that she’s on anything other than prescription. There was like one big mxth rumour and now it’s gospel that she’s a drxggy? Show me the evidence???

Britney was truthful in her book. She only abused Adderall.

3 hours ago, SoapBox2000 said:

I just want to say that, as fans of Britney, we should show more compassion.

Her life has not been easy over the past 16 years and beyond.

She was literally trafficked—yes, trafficked—forced  labor work, and made to take medication by corrupt doctors (yes, many of them exist). Those medications have caused permanent damage.

In an interview with People magazine, just before the release of her book, she mentioned that the people around her didn’t know how to handle an adult Britney. They isolated her and forced her onto medication to make her submissive, keeping her in a childish state. She didn’t get the simple privilege of growing up and discovering who she truly is. It’s heartbreaking. 💔

She's just trying to find herself as a 40 year old woman. Some post might be cringe, but we all have posted cringe posts nothing wrong with them. It's just human. That's what she is a human like the rest of us

I'm not saying we shouldn't hold her accountable for anything, but we need to understand her story. It’s not like she’s out there drunk driving like others...

She’s still Britney Spears. Show her some love. I don’t understand why so many of her fans are so hateful. I’m not singling anyone out specifically—this is just something I’ve noticed on this forum.

She already gets enough hate, and to see it coming from her own supporters and fans is just sad.

This is my favorite post.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, justhanging said:

I think a lot of actual fans have genuine concern and are not hateful about her social media. 

We want her to be free and do whatever she wants but a person who acts the way she acts on social media doesn't seem like a healthy and happy person to me.

I wish she could get help and have people around her who love her and care about her. But I can't do anything, it's her business.

What I was talking about is that there are people here who just bully her.

Edited by PerfectLover.
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, justhanging said:

And we don't know if she's happy or not. Yesterday there were some people on this forum criticizing her and saying that she is not well because of what she posted on her Instagram about the VMA's and Sabrina Carpenter. I watched the video several times and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Edited by PerfectLover.
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, justhanging said:

Everyone including myself has been quick to criticize Britney in the state she is in today. But what do you think is the solution?

The conservatorship destroyed her relationship with her sons, the 1 thing she cherished the most and the conservatorship destroyed her trust in doctors and therapists after the manipulation and dirty mind games they did on her.

How do you help a person that has been this destroyed?

There’s no solution. At least not one that people COMPLETELY disconnected from her life can just magically come up with. We don’t know Britney… like at all.

This is verryyyy parasocial. Take care of your own lives instead of trying to come up with a “solution” (?) for somebody you don’t even know.

I guess most fans mean well but this is weird. It’s up to Britney and whoever is a REAL friend of hers to come up with a “solution” for any issues she might face/be facing. Imo that was the whole point of freeing her, there’s no need to treat her as a lost child. Let her find herself

Edited by knee Queen of pop
  • Love 3

She's a grown woman so she has the solutions for her issues.

The big problem is that she "hates" fame and be a pop star but she keeps having projects about her brand, also making these videos and exposing herself on social media instead of disappear and do something else with her life, something that makes her happy.

I guess she hates being Britney Spears but she likes her money.

I can't speak for Britney because I don't know her personally and I hesitate to even post about anything regarding her personal life because I think anything I post, she could be reading.

What I can speak on is my own experience in my own life. I'm not sure I would be alive right now typing this if I hadn't made the conscious choice to love myself and be the parent, child, lover, counselor and friend to myself that I've never had from an outside source. I feel so thankful to whatever enlightened me to reflect on my own self harming behaviors and gradually learn to find pride in nurturing, loving, and caring for me. Each day remains a struggle, but every healthy choice I make for myself throughout them is something worth celebrating and striving for and there's an actual liberation that comes with saying "I just have me and I am here for it". It's not easy. It takes a regimented, persistent practice. We are programmed to want certain things, especially our parents love and approval. My mantra is "they're not capable of giving me the love I deserve and it's not my fault". Some days I believe it, some I'm just empty and going through the motions, but the fact that I have chosen a path of healing is still a step in the right direction. 

I don't know what Britney's healing is supposed to look like--but I certainly wish her all the self love in the world and the strength to embrace it and give her beautiful soul all the loving she has always deserved. Be tough and real with yourself but underline it with love and acceptance as you would your own child. Every day is a fresh start and even if that doesn't lift your spirits remember that challenge of finding something to smile about and be grateful for. Protect yourself and your heart from the cruelty of the world and who cares what your 'normal' looks like as long as you know in your heart you're striving for your best. Embrace the light and seek the simple truth.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, femmef4toole said:

Has anybody ever seen Britney take drxgs??? I find it disturbing that it’s just common knowledge that she’s on anything other than prescription. There was like one big mxth rumour and now it’s gospel that she’s a drxggy? Show me the evidence???

She abused Adderall which is a prescripted dr*g that if abused leads to addiction. It's like m*** but not as adictive. So the next step when you abused Adderall is to do m***, which is a stimulant that is very dangerous and highly addictive. 

Britney's sons said in that messy interview in 2022 that they saw Britney receiving dr*gs at her mansion, Kevin said he believes she's on m***. Britney in 2023 divorces from Sam and starts a relationship with Paul, which in his long list of crimes is also accused of being a m*** dealer (allegedly only for entertainment purposes). Connect the dots. 

I believe Paul  is providing things to her, everything seems so sketchy. Deep in my heart I felt like even when the conservatorship ended she wouldn't be completely free I don't know why, all of a sudden this man appears out of nowhere to occupy Sam's place. Get's involved with and we still don't know where did he come from or who hired him. Now this alleged dr#$ use, it would like the most obvious scenario,. but I don't want to believe that.

I just hope one day she wakes up and wants to shake things off and start again. That's my biggest hope.

8 hours ago, SoapBox2000 said:

I just want to say that, as fans of Britney, we should show more compassion.

Her life has not been easy over the past 16 years and beyond.

She was literally trafficked—yes, trafficked—forced  labor work, and made to take medication by corrupt doctors (yes, many of them exist). Those medications have caused permanent damage.

In an interview with People magazine, just before the release of her book, she mentioned that the people around her didn’t know how to handle an adult Britney. They isolated her and forced her onto medication to make her submissive, keeping her in a childish state. She didn’t get the simple privilege of growing up and discovering who she truly is. It’s heartbreaking. 💔

She's just trying to find herself as a 40 year old woman. Some post might be cringe, but we all have posted cringe posts nothing wrong with them. It's just human. That's what she is a human like the rest of us

I'm not saying we shouldn't hold her accountable for anything, but we need to understand her story. It’s not like she’s out there drunk driving like others...

She’s still Britney Spears. Show her some love. I don’t understand why so many of her fans are so hateful. I’m not singling anyone out specifically—this is just something I’ve noticed on this forum.

She already gets enough hate, and to see it coming from her own supporters and fans is just sad.

Yes. Compassion. Why criticize?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.