2024 VMA Thread 🖤📎

Style.

19 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She’s definitely going for the Britney fanbase. We’re starving and she’s giving it 

Or she’s desperately pushing for people to keep mentioning the similarities hoping it’ll make it true. 

her team is trying so hard with this. It’s pandering 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Bitter gays on the upper end of their 30’s won’t understand. Seems to be a lot of those on this forum now. 

I’m 27, I don’t see how tate has to be the one who replaced  Britney or even the constant idea of trying to use old things specifically from Britney’s catalogue ( which is ok) cuz that’s how artist work, inspiration  n stuff, everything’s about that. But the fact that she’s constantly making an effort to mention Britney and do things based on her legacy and more,

it’s annoying :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

I don’t dislike her, I don’t care for her or mad about her success, I think she’s amazing, also she’s killing it in fact. But I’m not hungry of anyone replacing Britney’s legacy/ or essence.

tate needs to pave her on way, and she will, but no one’s bitter, you are only making that comment  because not everybody here like her 100% , and that’s ok 

Edited by Imnotcrazy
  • Love 5
Just now, Imnotcrazy said:

I’m 27, I don’t see how tate has to be the one who replaced  Britney or even the constant idea of trying to use old things specifically from Britney’s catalogue ( which is ok) cuz that’s how artist work, inspiration  n stuff, everything’s about that. But the fact that she’s constantly making an effort to mention Britney and do things based on her legacy and more,

it’s annoying :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

I don’t dislike her, I don’t care for her or mad about her success, I think she’s amazing, also she’s killing it in fact. But I’m not hungry of anyone replacing Britney’s legacy/ or essence.

tate needs to pave her on way, and she will, but no one’s bitter, you are only making that comment because everyone’s bitter because we have to 100% like someone 

I appreciate your openness and statement. At least you didn’t say “she has hepatitis” as feedback like the other poster did. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.