Harris VS. Trump… Who Won The Debate? Taylor Swift Endorses Kamala.

BBBBBB

Who Won The Debate?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Bingjmljr said:

The Presidential Debate is about to start… who came out on top??

I’m not a Democrat or Republican but I think Harris was the adult in the room and Trump just rambled and talked about how great he is as always … would love to see the country move on to the future and not look back.

• Like 1

“I’m voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate @timwalz, who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman’s right to her own body for decades,” Swift wrote.

“I’ve done my research, and I’ve made my choice. Your research is all yours to do, and the choice is yours to make. I also want to say, especially to first time voters: Remember that in order to vote, you have to be registered! I also find it’s much easier to vote early. I’ll link where to register and find early voting dates and info in my story.”

Swift signed off on the post by calling herself a “childless cat lady,” alluding to a phrase previously used by Sen. JD Vance, Trump’s running mate, to criticize Democrats.

I do not like Kamala. The administration she's a part of has funded a genocide for almost a year, and she's said she wouldn't do anything differently...

But in this debate, she won. Trump sounded more insane than usual, talking about transgender operations on "illegal aliens" and pet eating immigrants.

I wish there was a third choice for Americans, but there isn't. Good luck

She was the more calmer person, but she still lied. With these debates you can lie, but if you present yourself well, you would be considered the so called winner.

She never answered why she didn't institute any of her ideas over the past 3 and a 1/2 years she has been in office. The ideas that she is so passionate about. She acts as though the economy is good because of Biden's plan but then she talks about how the economy is bad and that we need to get back on track. She didn't acknowledge why she reversed course on other topics, besides giving somewhat of an answer about fracking. She lied about no troops being in combat zones. And she lied by not saying pulling out of Afghanistan wasted billions of our money by leaving behind military equipment that are now in the hands of the taliban. She also didn't acknowledge the americans that were left behind in afghanistan. I'm sure there are other lies that i'm not thinking of at the moment.

On 9/11/2024 at 3:54 PM, Frankie8 said:

She was the more calmer person, but she still lied. With these debates you can lie, but if you present yourself well, you would be considered the so called winner.

She never answered why she didn't institute any of her ideas over the past 3 and a 1/2 years she has been in office. The ideas that she is so passionate about. She acts as though the economy is good because of Biden's plan but then she talks about how the economy is bad and that we need to get back on track. She didn't acknowledge why she reversed course on other topics, besides giving somewhat of an answer about fracking. She lied about no troops being in combat zones. And she lied by not saying pulling out of Afghanistan wasted billions of our money by leaving behind military equipment that are now in the hands of the taliban. She also didn't acknowledge the americans that were left behind in afghanistan. I'm sure there are other lies that i'm not thinking of at the moment.

Yea I don’t care for both, but why haven’t they done all these things…while they were actually in power. It’s a weird stance to take, it doesn’t make sense. 

Edited by A.a.A
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.