Felicia Talks Britney In New Podcast!!

1 hour ago, BritneySpearsDolls said:

I had an absolute blast speaking With Felicia for this interview. She was nothing but sweet and it was such an honor to talk with her. She had nothing but nice things to share about Britney and also…. This interview is literally just about what went into the making of her iconic doll.we did not discuss anything not related to the dolls…. Please listen before you make assumptions . She was FANTASTIC! 

That was absolutly fantastic. I loved every minute of it. I'm so thankful to Fe for keeping the memories of Britney's career and legacy alive.

Thank you for doing this and yes your dolls look really great.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, BritneySpearsDolls said:

I had an absolute blast speaking With Felicia for this interview. She was nothing but sweet and it was such an honor to talk with her. She had nothing but nice things to share about Britney and also…. This interview is literally just about what went into the making of her iconic doll.we did not discuss anything not related to the dolls…. Please listen before you make assumptions . She was FANTASTIC! 

Thank you for saying these lovely sweet things about Fe :) she really is an angel I love the insight to everything you guys discussed, the circus tour story made me laugh at the laundry basket and how she kept the tiger hat in quick change because it wouldn’t fit lol

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BritneySpearsDolls said:

Thank you for doing this! It’s so nice and refreshing to hear sweet memories with Britney <3 We needed some positivity here 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

What is your blood alcohol level? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The same as your dr*g level haha JK

I don't drink and I don't need to drink to know Felicia and Lynne are two fake people, they're friends and Fe blatantly hided the fact she worked for Jamie when they interviewed her for the docs. 

She was and she always will be team con.

Oprah Winfrey GIF

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Viking84 said:

I have gotten to know someone who worked closely with Britney between 1998 and 2001. Believe me or not but I know 100 percent he did. Can't say too much out of respect for him but let's just say Felicia isn't the angel people think she is. She was very controlling.

Whoa, that’s very interesting, I’d love to hear more about this and I’ll take your word for it.

I did get to meet Fe during the backstage tour for the Femme Fatale Tour and she was very nice and helpful to the fans. I do know that looks can be deceiving though so who knows. 

3 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

always noticed in the oops vma performance, the suit fell off too early, so it was interesting to see from Fe's pov how britney felt

I know, right ? That's the very first time I hear Britney was affected by it. It was unfortunate but oh well nothing's perfect after all.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

That's what ive been saying. She literally has everybody in a trance on here and i dont get how people cant see through her. 

?? 

well britney was young back then… ofc Fe needed to take control… but britney never shaded Fe (only because of the Docs) so….

14 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Whoa, that’s very interesting, I’d love to hear more about this and I’ll take your word for it.

I did get to meet Fe during the backstage tour for the Femme Fatale Tour and she was very nice and helpful to the fans. I do know that looks can be deceiving though so who knows. 

I can't give very specific details as I don't want to get this person in trouble, but behind the scenes Felicia was very much a part of the extreme control of Britney. She got very angry when others went straight to Britney instead of through her. The person I know said she was definitely not a good influence on her. She is a lot like Lynne... sweet on the surface, but it's all an act.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Viking84 said:

I can't give very specific details as I don't want to get this person in trouble, but behind the scenes Felicia was very much a part of the extreme control of Britney. She got very angry when others went straight to Britney instead of through her. The person I know said she was definitely not a good influence on her. She is a lot like Lynne... sweet on the surface, but it's all an act.

Oh shut up :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I'm not gonna say I know her at a deep level, but I did speak to Fe in Vegas twice, and she was really the sweetest in a genuine, almost motherly way. For comparison, I also got to meet Robin on that same trip, and even though I had no idea of all the things she had been complicit of, you could hear her fakeness through her high pitched answers, and she just exuded a ver uncomfortable vibe.

I think Fe isn't evil or anything like that, if any, the only sin I could see in her is her naivety 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Viking84 said:

You are aware that Fe was Britneys legal guardian on the road as Britney was just 15 when she started, right? Of course Fe wanted people to go through her, that was the point of being her adult chaperon. Why would Fe want all these adults asking young Britney overwhelming questions when she could relieve some of that by answering for her & allow Britney to focus on what she enjoys, recording music & performing.

Also remember that during this period grown men were being very suggestive to a teen Britney, probably making her uncomfortable. I wouldn’t doubt Britney herself was the one with the directive for Felicia to be more front facing so she wouldn’t have to deal with the creeps herself. And of course Fe would get mad if people bothered Britney anyway.

It’s really weird of your “friend” to make these assumptions about Felicia, even calling her a “bad influence”, in what aspect? Britney has had many bad influences in her life and Felicia Culotta is not one of them. Lol Also Britney herself has never said anything bad regarding Fe & I doubt either one of you know their relationship that deeply, so tell your “friend” they are reaching.

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Viking84 said:

I think your story here is all an act tbh. 😂😂

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.